Nevit.io | Site Design | Personal & Commercial | Quick & Professional (outdated)

Status
This thread has been locked.

Nevit

Graphic Designer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
0uuwfX1.png

Luxus Services
Personal
Hacker Hub
Organization
Marsh Portfolio
Personal
Vibranium Network
Commercial
CubikNode Hosting
Commercial
Faragilus (YouTuber)
Personal
Mitch Designs
Personal
CheapAlts Store
Comercial
Gilmouth Clothing
Commercial
Kryptonium Mod Menu
Commercial
Konex Resources
Commercial
Purchase Details:
Payment must be through any of my approved payment methods. You will go first.
Approved Payment Methods:
I accept PayPal, Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, and Ripple.
Thread Terms:
Thread Trashing:
If there is anything wrong with this thread please do not reply, instead message me so that I may fix it. Thank you for your cooperation!
Off-Site Bids: A similar thread has been posted on other websites, so off-site bids will be made. I do not have to provide proof that these bids exist, unless requested.
Pricing: Prices can and will change at any point. We are not required to give reasoning behind the price change.
General Terms: Click here to see my general Terms of Service. You will automatically agree to these terms when purchasing anything from me.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Callam

Web/Software Developer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You link to https://vextro.io/ in your portfolio but it's a template. I'm assuming they've changed their site and you've forgotten to remove the link

MarkFreak

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey, you've got a great service here. I always like when passionate ui/ux designers come to mc-market, as you don't see much cheap ones often. :)

But I find two things very interested, and not in a good way. Don't you think it's weird to list Custom Favicon as feature? That's usual. And for you to take care of hosting unless 2$ more? I guess you could charge a small fee for domain settings, but web hosting for 5$ is a overkill. Pretty sure every single hosting company always has a file manager on the side of FTP that's customer friendly.

Nevit

Graphic Designer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You link to https://vextro.io/ in your portfolio but it's a template. I'm assuming they've changed their site and you've forgotten to remove the link
Yeah the site has been changed by the domain owner. I only developed a portal site for Vextro.[DOUBLEPOST=1520172138][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, you've got a great service here. I always like when passionate ui/ux designers come to mc-market, as you don't see much cheap ones often. :)

But I find two things very interested, and not in a good way. Don't you think it's weird to list Custom Favicon as feature? That's usual. And for you to take care of hosting unless 2$ more? I guess you could charge a small fee for domain settings, but web hosting for 5$ is a overkill. Pretty sure every single hosting company always has a file manager on the side of FTP that's customer friendly.
Thank you for the feedback. So the reason I added custom favicon as a feature is to set apart from all the website builder websites that charge for a custom favicon. And honestly I’ve removed that feature from my website because it’s kind of a given at this point. The reason the hosting is so high in price right now is because I am paying for reseller hosting witch is a bit expensive. And I need to break even with the monthly hosting fee. I am waiting to get more customers to use my hosting to lower the price. This thread is not really as updated as my website. But the hosting prices will go down over time once I build up customers.

Last edited:

Hayno

Developer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Yes, but it's almost unnoticeable. I have no problem with removing it for a little extra.

I looked at that guys site, (the guy who vouched) and it is quite big at the footer and you should not charge extra for no branding as they're paying for your service not for your self promotion.

Nevit

Graphic Designer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I looked at that guys site, (the guy who vouched) and it is quite big at the footer and you should not charge extra for no branding as they're paying for your service not for your self promotion.
I do understand where you are coming from, but I am not the only one on this site who places a credit at the footer of a site they created. I keep the credit pretty transparent and out of the way. I have a policy where if the site design is worth more than $40 then there is no branding. If you have any further feedback regarding the branding, please private message me so this thread doesn't get to crowded. Thank you!

Status
This thread has been locked.