Offering Skript Services

Status
This thread has been locked.

minemidnight

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I personally think I'm a very good skripter. I can skript most to all things as long as skript doesn't limit it. Here are my prices:

Easy Skript - $2-$5 - Examples: Death Handler, Max Players, Scoreboard, Custom Tab

Medium Skript - $5-$10 - Examples: Chat skript with muteall, infinite prefixes, /ignore or a Command blocker skript you can config in game

Hard Skript - $10-$? - Anything you can thing of that would be pretty hard to make, such as a GUI configurable through a config.yml wherein it can run a player command to do even more things. Price may be varied

IIf you are looking to order, add me on skype @midnightmine

I will give you a preview of all skripts before you buy that after we agree on a price.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

RektLess

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Are you doing vouch copies?

KingAdrien

MaliciousMC Owner
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Sorry i'm new here. Whats that?
A vouch copy is a copy of your services. By giving away this, you can be vouched. Resulting in more trust and a better reputation. I would suggest finding someone with a much higher reputation. (You can view their reputation by viewing their profile. The number that is green is how many rep points they have. I would suggest finding someone with 300+)
I hope this helped, welcome to MCM!

minemidnight

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
A vouch copy is a copy of your services. By giving away this, you can be vouched. Resulting in more trust and a better reputation. I would suggest finding someone with a much higher reputation. (You can view their reputation by viewing their profile. The number that is green is how many rep points they have. I would suggest finding someone with 300+)
I hope this helped, welcome to MCM!
So, like a example of it?

KingAdrien

MaliciousMC Owner
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
What's the point of giving skripts away for free when the post clearly states I am charging for them? Do I like get paid after?
No... This will be the last time i respond to this for I am beginning to think you are just want to either bump your thread or gain messages for this question has been clearly answered.
You will GIVE AWAY a copy of your services for a vouch. That vouch will allow you to gain trust throughout MCM and will also result in more sales.

minemidnight

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
No... This will be the last time i respond to this for I am beginning to think you are just want to either bump your thread or gain messages for this question has been clearly answered.
You will GIVE AWAY a copy of your services for a vouch. That vouch will allow you to gain trust throughout MCM and will also result in more sales.
That's just really dumb. Hey here's free services I am clearly selling but I'll give it to a player for free. I'm not trying to bump this, I'm clearly a new member. I also included that I will show you in game before you buy it.

deleted

Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Your logic is flawed.. People ask for vouch copies to see that you are legitimate. Anyone can make an account and claim they are "skripters" and scam someone who actually pays.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.