MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

• MC-Market has rebranded to BuiltByBit! Read more in our recent announcement explaining the change here.

Verified PebbleHost | Minecraft $1/GB & Dedicated from $19.99 | Bot hosting $3/mo | FAST Support

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Mick

BuiltByBit Owner
Administrator
Reactions
Resources
I received a vouch copy server from Dann for a few months which I've been playing 1.14.4 survival with my girlfriend on and it's been pretty excellent so far. Even though I'm in Australia I've had no lag whatsoever and have never had issues. For how inexpensive the hosting is, I was surprised when Dann was able to load a backup when the server was griefed by some randoms too.

I was expecting a good server from Pebblehost and that's exactly what I received, I'm very happy and will be paying for an extension once my vouch copy duration ends.

Blaze.

Confirm on-site, or don't idrc.
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Reading through all of these responses reminded me that a lot of the servers I play on use Pebble Host. I can confirm that the servers (that I've played on at least) are lag free 99% of the time, and the 1% of time they aren't it usually because of user error.

exe_99

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, were able to accommodate my 40GB+ survival world with 10GB of CoreProtect data even on the budget $1/GB options. Also migrated it for me.

Dann

Managing Director @ PebbleHost
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
We're really happy to announce our brand new Panel!

You may view a demo of the panel @ https://demo.pebblehost.com
The panel is now fully live and may be accessed via your previous login details @ https://panel.pebblehost.com

If you've got any suggestions for new features of the panel feel free to suggest them by joining our discord and using `-suggest` or discuss the new panel via #panel-feedback
(ps. make sure its not already been suggested)

Zacey

zac#7264
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for PebbleHost!

Been using their hosts on my test server, works fine never had any problems. Amazing support and all-around an amazing Hosting Company.

Dann

Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
ARK: Survival Evolved Hosting

We're happy to announce our brand new ARK:SE Hosting.
Starting from just $11.99 for 30 slots and using our brand new control panel!
You may view full details and order a server @ https://pebblehost.com/ark

Remember to use code "ARKLAUNCH" at checkout to save 60% off your first billing period!

*ps, Wanting a preview of the panel? We've included screenshots on the website for you to look at*

SacredmcOfficial

Reactions
Resources
Had a very hard time purchasing a server, was marked as high risk? I made a ticket on site and never heard back, as well as on the discord got a response saying make a ticket on site and after nearly a week I have received nothing. Price is nice, all I want is for them to take my money. Never chargebacked or anything yet "High-risk". Anyways, if you get it working im sure it's nice. Now having to use Sparked Host LLC Which has worked well.

Dann

Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Had a very hard time purchasing a server, was marked as high risk? I made a ticket on site and never heard back, as well as on the discord got a response saying make a ticket on site and after nearly a week I have received nothing. Price is nice, all I want is for them to take my money. Never chargebacked or anything yet "High-risk". Anyways, if you get it working im sure it's nice. Now having to use Sparked Host LLC Which has worked well.
Would you be able to send me a DM on here with your ticket ID for me to take a look into the high risk rating?

_Seeeeth

VardenGalaxy | OP Prison | Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So far the new panel and prices for Australia servers are pretty amazing overall. A little bit of a step up in pricing from what I usually paid but overall one of the best providers I've used over the years.

Two issues I faced that kind of broke the experience. The support staff while there are well not really there, my query took about 3 hours to get a response from them hoping they could help change my invoice to which they finally said they can't do it. Also, Pebble isn't very flexible when I need to downgrade/upgrade my service. I alternate between modpacks and vanilla so my ram usage varies from modpack to modpack. Upgrading is no problems, the system automatically charges the difference into a payable invoice. Downgrading on the other hand is painful since they don't refund the difference nor are they willing to manually create an invoice for the next month with the RAM changes which I have done on other hosts with a simple ticket and regeneration of the invoice. However, I've only experienced this once so far and I dread how much money I'm going to lose in the long run if I have to downgrade the service like this. At this point, cancelling and reordering after an invoice has been created seems to be the only way around this without burning money and well that's a little disappointing to me.

Overall, vouch for Pebble. Exceptional hosting at affordable pricing.

RAFAELESPADA

Reactions
Resources
I will buy a 3GB budget plan. I have 51 plugins and 14 worlds on the server.
Its will be a hybrid server with (Survival,KitPvP,Skywars,HungerGames and BuildBattle)
My average players will be 40 online
The question is: the server will lag?
I think that 3GB and with good software can handle 51 plugins and 14 worlds.

dawn

Visit my website @ www.dawnie.ml
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Don’t remember if I added a vouch on this thread and too lazy to go through the 17 pages of stuff, so here:

100% vouch for Dann and pabblehost. During the last server I created, I ended up having a small partnership with Dann. He responses quickly, and the staff helped me out with each issue I had quickly with limited, to no issues. Although the server I was creating had to be shut down due to internal issues and personal issues with both owners, the partnership was extremely stable and I can say I’ve been using Pebblehost ever since.

For small servers, Pebblehost is a fantastic option. I know some people haven’t had the same experience as myself, but I can personally say from what I’ve experienced it’s a solid 5/5.

Dann

Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
New Subuser System
We've totally overhauled our subuser system, Feel free to head to the subusers tab today and hit the "Migrate Subuser" button to migrate your subusers over to our brand new manager. This new system allows for fine grained permission setting, feel free to checkout our demo panel for a preview @ https://demo.pebblehost.com

Premium Hardware Upgrades
We're also happy to announce that moving forward all new Premium servers will be placed on i7-7700K's or higher significantly increasing the performance gap between Premium and Budget (at least 20% increase from the old Premium hardware).
The nodes that will need migrating onto new hardware are as follows (All other Premium nodes already have the new hardware!):
NA26, NA27, NA34, NA39, NA46, NA57, NA65, NA70, EU10, EU64
We'll be migrating the old nodes above soon and will post an announcement closer to the time informing you of downtimes.

If you'd like for us to migrate you early just open a billing ticket @ https://pebble.host/ticket and we'll get you migrated onto the new hardware!

We're also happy to announce that you may now view a list of all of our Preinstall options under https://pebblehost.com/minecraft

ELXFBU9WwAMdyKO.png

RAFAELESPADA

Reactions
Resources
Hugh vouch for pebblehost and Dann.
I buy a 3GB Host and its works perfectly and when i confirm the payment its instantly.
My server has 56 plugins and 14 worlds and its doenst lag anything.
The prices are amazing too.
I asked him some questions and he nicely anwser me.
I recommend buying this host.
Have a great owner, hardware and cheap prices.
10/10

Dann

Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
MySQL Database Manager Update
We've pushed a new update to our Database management page, allowing you to now see database sizes, tables and active connections easily from within the panel!
We've also added the ability for servers to create up to 3 databases, selecting names for each database.
KVqNW3l.png

Australian Customer MySQL Server
This has been a highly requested feature since adding Australian servers, here it is! All Australian servers can now create a new database in Australia alongside their existing databases. Just hit "Add database" and fill out the name.
Feel free to follow our knowledgebase article on exporting / importing databases: https://help.pebblehost.com/en/article/mjp6fu/

Cleora

Skin Artist l CitrusPVP Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I do not recommend the product.
Ex-Admin of my server was able to easily take over my server and nothing was done about it, even with a opened ticket w/ screenshot proof of the betrayal.

This was like a year ago, maybe they have improved. I have my reasons to dislike it, and don't ever plan on using it again.

Dann

Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
I do not recommend the product.
Ex-Admin of my server was able to easily take over my server and nothing was done about it, even with a opened ticket w/ screenshot proof of the betrayal.

This was like a year ago, maybe they have improved. I have my reasons to dislike it, and don't ever plan on using it again.
Unfortunately we do not intervene between server owner/admin disputes, We do however provide backup restores and backup exports with our plans as either an optional or included free for you to take use of in cases where your staff have potentially griefed your world etc.
We've also recently released our own fine grained permissions system for subusers - which if you do ever look to host with us again, should offer a better level of control over your subusers permissions and access, Which you may see below.
75454433466527050762.png

Cleora

Skin Artist l CitrusPVP Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Unfortunately we do not intervene between server owner/admin disputes, We do however provide backup restores and backup exports with our plans as either an optional or included free for you to take use of in cases where your staff have potentially griefed your world etc.
We've also recently released our own fine grained permissions system for subusers - which if you do ever look to host with us again, should offer a better level of control over your subusers permissions and access, Which you may see below.
75454433466527050762.png
He didn't grief it, he banned me from it and removed all my access.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.