Plugin Configuration

Status
This thread has been locked.

Jam

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey Guys, I got something new for you! I will be able to help you configure any plugin you want me to for a small free! If you want any more information please PM me.

Plugins That I Can Configure And More!
All of the Crates Plugins
PermissionsEX or Group Manager
EZRanks Lite
Mine Reset Lite
DeluxeTags
Unique MOTD
Votifier & Galistener
Essentials (Duh)

Any Other Plugin You Want Me To Configure!
ALL Permissions Including the Above

Price Might Range From 1$-25$

Giving Away 4 Vouch Copies PM ME

Type
Offering

Jam

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Are you guys serious. Im trying to help people and you leave negative comments on my post. The accusations arent even true[DOUBLEPOST=1451567269,1451566994][/DOUBLEPOST]Purple elcipse. You wanted me to set up a server for you when I do comfigurations. Honestly you are a 8 year old trying to be smart because you get bullied at school. Why would I ddos someone when I did the configuration. Next time think of a better lie kid oh and do the stuff I wanted? Im doing stuff for other people idiot
Thanks bro add me on Skype: oalnaib
[DOUBLEPOST=1451567692][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Jam , could I receive a Vouch Copy too please? Btw, hello there once again PurpleEclipse ! XD
If so, add me on Skype please ;3

Thanks!
Of course

XelonMelon

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Dont add him on skype he ddos ppl after u do him the stuff he wanted. #SkittleEz

Please ignore PurpleEclipse.

I can completely assure you that FlyingCakes is a legitimate MCM member. He does not ddos people at all under any circumstances.
Vouch for FlyingCakes!

Service is fantastic!

Thanks,
XelonMelon

Jam

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I said I needed to be on the server, You clearly dont know how to make a server.
1st of all I wasn't talking to u FlyingCakes it was to skittle as a joke because he is my friend from a lot different servers and my Polska G also I would not recommend FlyingCakes because he said to me he would do me a vouch copy and he needed my server console and ftp I told him can u do it on ur private server on ur PC he said no and So then I didn't give him my private details for console and ftp ect due to trust then after he said screw u to me and blocked me on skype. Also when he was talking to me on Skype I asked which is better ans what does this do ect. He started making fun of me calling me a kid and thinks I am stupid. Would not recommend this kid what so ever just keep ur money to ur self he does easy plugins that anyone could do. Also I bet he does rubbishy configurations.

RektLess

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Just a little note to Jam I wouldn't give vouch copies to members with less than 200+ ratings. As they're probably pretty new to the site, and more than likely will not actually give a review on your services. ( And no, I'm not saying I should get one, Just simply pointing out you shouldn't really give a member with 30 ratings a vouch copy. )

Regards,
RektLess.

Jam

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Just a little note to Jam I wouldn't give vouch copies to members with less than 200+ ratings. As they're probably pretty new to the site, and more than likely will not actually give a review on your services. ( And no, I'm not saying I should get one, Just simply pointing out you shouldn't really give a member with 30 ratings a vouch copy. )

Regards,
RektLess.
Thanks for the advice, I can see that some people who are new are new to minecraft : l

Jam

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Ya, lots of people that are new just attempting to get free items/services.
Yeah I can see, Eclipse wanted me to setup his server for free. Nothing in the world is this good bud

Status
This thread has been locked.