Professional Builder 🏰 & Terraformer! 🗺️ | Premium High quality Builds and Terrain!

Matilaina

Professional Builder & Terraformer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I am a builder and terraformer, I do custom work and sell premade stuff! If you are needing anything for your server feel free to contact me thru Discord at: Matilaina

Very experienced at Hubs, HCF Builds and Custom Terrain, Server Spawns, Towns, Villages, Decorations, Medieval and nature themes and many other things, Custom HCF Terrains!

I can build pretty much anything so give it a try and push your server quality to a next level!

My portfolio of work:
Link imgur.com/a/Z90UJOI

Payment methods: PayPal, Bitcoin or Airtm.

Server experience, Badlion network (Builder), Kohi (Builder), ViperMC (Terraformer), HolyHCF (Builder and Terraformer), Overcast network (Builder) and many others.

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Winterkaust

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm wondering if you'd be willing to work with me to create a build from Lost Ark. I would very much like to build it, but I haven't the foggiest on how to start on some parts of it.

Matilaina

Professional Builder & Terraformer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm wondering if you'd be willing to work with me to create a build from Lost Ark. I would very much like to build it, but I haven't the foggiest on how to start on some parts of it.
I do commissions, if you ok with that sure.

Tycho Loke

Company Owner and Human Resource Manager
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Looks Amazing!