Quotes for Revamp/Replacement of Existing Site?

Status
This thread has been locked.

FriendlyPerson

Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello, as the title stated I am looking for quotes for how much I will be expected to pay for the revamp (or replacement) of my existing site. For my website hosting business that is (URL is printed on my signature).

I am looking this to be done so that my conversions could be improved so only people who are serious about this should think about this. As I require help in improving that though such a website.

You may PM or post here of how much you would charge me, payment terms, what's included and so on. NO design firms/service teams/etc ONLY direct dealing is allowed.

Thanks you in advance!

Last edited:

ash is our purest form
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

FriendlyPerson

Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi,

Can I please ask why you've blocked me on MC Market?
I'm aware you do not want to work with companies and teams.
However, please note that I would work on your project individually, not with a team.

Many thanks.

Best Regards,

Edgar L.

Because you were unsolicited advertising before I started this thread with your FIRST PM. That's an automatic denial of service from my end of you spamming people like myself who never EXPLICITLY requested servicing in the first place.

FriendlyPerson

Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi,

I'm sorry, but you were clearly looking for website development at the time.
I've gathered that from your reply to a thread - https://www.mc-market.org/threads/366810/#post-3255065.
That reply clearly shows your interest in website development, as you were inquiring about the pricing and the timeframe.

There's no wrong-doing from my side, but I'm not forcing you to work with me.
I was simply offering you my services since you were looking for website development. :)

Many thanks.

Best Regards,

Edgar L.

First off that was STRICTLY for that designer's thread at that time of the request so you had no rights to promote your servicing at that time or before?
Screenshot from 2018-08-19 16-36-13.png
Screenshot from 2018-08-19 16-35-41.png

Do I really need to waste time with you explaining that you clearly were soliciting? If not please leave the premises at this time.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2018-08-19 16-36-13.png
    Screenshot from 2018-08-19 16-36-13.png
    207 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot from 2018-08-19 16-35-41.png
    Screenshot from 2018-08-19 16-35-41.png
    439.9 KB · Views: 146

BrettPlays

YouTuber & MC Creator BrettPlayMC on Spigot
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi,

I'm aware you probably don't want to work with me because I have apparently 'solicited'.
However, let me know if you can't find anyone else to do this for you and I'll do it for a very cheap price.

Many thanks.

Best Regards,

Edgar L.
Not trying to be rude but screw off. If the OP doesn't want to work with you then stop sucking him off and hoping he will say yes just because you won't stop with your useless replies.

FriendlyPerson

Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Not trying to be rude but screw off. If the OP doesn't want to work with you then stop sucking him off and hoping he will say yes just because you won't stop with your useless replies.

Thank you for explaining this. It's making my blood boil of how obviously that person is soliciting to no end.

Status
This thread has been locked.