Ragenode - Minecraft Hosting - $0.88/GB - Free migration!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Jubble

I host stuff
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for this man, he's got all the tools he needs to start a successful business.

Chearful

thomas.gg
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Cool site! :)

XHostFire LLC

Web Hosting & Minecraft
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I suggest you do something about that big ass banner that simply says nothing... Just takes up half of my screen...

Bodsterrr

Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
When looking at this thread, I assumed you were an affiliate of GGServers which lead me to believe you had stupid amounts of downtime and no support. I don't think the name is a great idea, but nice website.

Edit: Just ordered a 2GB server, if it's fast with 99% uptime I'll be upgrading.

Edit #2: Took 16 minutes to setup as it is manually done, I was sent the incorrect login information in Hotmail junk folder. Probably best for customers which plan to stick around. They have something potentially good here.

Last edited:

Aint

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
When looking at this thread, I assumed you were an affiliate of GGServers which lead me to believe you had stupid amounts of downtime and no support. I don't think the name is a great idea, but nice website.

Edit: Just ordered a 2GB server, if it's fast with 99% uptime I'll be upgrading.

Edit #2: Took 16 minutes to setup as it is manually done.
We look forward to your review.

Last edited by a moderator:

IIIGetRektIII

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Purchased a 1 gb server, will keep you guys updated! Server is currently pending.

Bodsterrr

Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
My server is down, and may have been for the majority of the night.

Status
This thread has been locked.