Status
This thread has been locked.

VisionSkillzz

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello!. I am looking to do advertisements on servers with at LEAST a 10+ player base.

Channel Link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/VisionSkillz

I will start off being free until I begin consistently uploading and growing then I will be charging cheap prices (under $5) per video

If you're interested, PM me your skype. So we can discuss it privately.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Mumzel

Graphics Designer & Inspiring YouTuber
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I mean it's kinda silly that you want to get paid when there's already a fair enough players on the server. Not hating, just trying to make it seem like a reasonable offer :^)

P.S Also checked your channel, you haven't uploaded for 3 weeks?! How do you expect someone to rely on you?!

Deep

Full Time Bebosny's Slave/Fan/Son
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The most you would get paid is $2 for a video.

VisionSkillzz

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Because I have been waiting for a revamp on my channel and stopped for 3 weeks to get the graphics, intros and drawings sorted.

In that time i have learn't how to draw, make myself new graphics and got someone to make me an intro & if you looked on twitter i said i would upload on christmas. I have 4 videos prepared and scheduled soo :)

Mumzel

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The most you would get paid is $2 for a video.
His channel is active, but he isn't consistent :x

The views matter the most, but the subs makes it kinda sketchy.

Mumzel

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Because I have been waiting for a revamp on my channel and stopped for 3 weeks to get the graphics, intros and drawings sorted.

In that time i have learn't how to draw, make myself new graphics and got someone to make me an intro & if you looked on twitter i said i would upload on christmas. I have 4 videos prepared and scheduled soo :)
Okay, I just wanna give you a tip that start uploading regularly before making these deals with others!

Mumzel

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

internetkabel

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Would you be interested in making a video on a minigames server? The server is called Minecustoms (IP: play.minecustoms.net ) and basically the only gamemode being played as of now is Trouble in Minetown (TMT), a remake of Garry's Mod's Trouble in Terrorist Town. I suggest coming around at like 11-12PM GMT +1 (5-6PM EST) because that is when the players are online.

Also, we have a new gamemode called "codzombies" or CZ, which is basically CoD zombies, but in Minecraft.

Thanks in advance,

internetkabel

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.