MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

• We're giving away $35,000 of prizes! Invite 2 friends to our Discord for free Premium! Learn more

Selling Unreleased Network server + Discord + Website/Store + Domain + Graphics + Twitter

Mael

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hi there,

I am looking to sell my unreleased network server because i no longer have time to take care of this there is a lot of work on it several hundred hours a large infrastructure is necessary so you need a minimum of knowledge to make the server work I will not divulge too much here but I'll tell you the big things to know.
the current infrastructure allows the self-deployment of servers (hub / proxy / mini-game) but there is also a whole monitoring system already in place with multi-bungee as well as the configuration of HAPROXY.

Features :

A website and a shop with tebex
A total of 20 maps (mini-game, lobby/hub, waiting room)
Totally custom plugins that use MySQL & Redis with the possibility of having several proxies without problem (Core (Friend Party, Guild, Stats)... , API , GameAPI, 8 Mini-games, AntiCheat, Cosmetics, Hubs) Because the majority of the code is managed by redis messaging.
A queuing system that works with an external application and will start the mini game servers only when you need to.
A totally setup discord with two totally custom discord bots that use the core to retrieve stats or to sync ranks and more.
All the graphics of the server as well as its domain name are included and a twitter of more than 2K follows will be given

I cannot divulge more here. If you want more information or screens don't hesitate to come and dm me here or on discord Maël#1652

Type
Offering
Gamemode
  1. Network
  2. Minigames
  3. PVP
Supported versions
  1. 1.8
  2. 1.9
  3. 1.10
  4. 1.11
  5. 1.12
  6. 1.13
  7. 1.14
  8. 1.15
  9. 1.16
  10. 1.17
  11. 1.18
  12. 1.19
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.