This thread has been locked.

Slyvester McClaren

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Greetings

yAjsY5g.png

About Myself

Hello, my name is Slyvester McClaren I am an accomplished inventor and with a dream of innovating the future. Some of the many projects I have completed include a web controlled land drone that can be controlled by anyone from a website. The website includes a live stream of the drone from a web camera and buttons to control its movement(it was a little awkward when some of my friends were exploring my home). My most recent project was an electric skateboard that goes 15 mph.

Many people over look inventing and believe it only involves creating physical things, when in reality it encompasses both physical and virtual elements. While I am gifted in physical inventing, I also enjoy creating new, innovative Minecraft plugins.

SlattJ4.jpg

3XzGPnt.jpg

Experience
  • Attended college Java Courses
  • Extensive Knowledge of the Spigot API
  • Familiarity with Website to server interactions(When you press a button on the website it executes a command on the sever--how my drone works)
  • As a life long year fan of Runescape I built a plugin that emulates the Runescape Skilling System in Minecraft

Services
  • Custom Plugins
  • Updating Plugins
  • Drone driving-Will let you drive the drone($5 for a hour)
  • Java lessons

Prices
Prices vary based on the plugin concept so don't hesitate to contact for a

Contact

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Deep

Full Time Bebosny's Slave/Fan/Son
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch Copy?
Wish his experience don't think he needs to do vouch copies, and Imgur has blocked this website, I suggest choosing a different programs for screenshots.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.