Status
This thread has been locked.

TeddyBear

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
GOODBYE/RETIREMENT THREADS:

I'm positive that a majority of users of MCM have seen threads that informs users someone is leaving the forums.

EXAMPLE:
Thread Title - Goodbye MCM!
Thread - I am leaving MCM because this is the most toxic community I have ever been a part of.

Don't Expect Replies Like This:

User1: Don't Leave!! We're gonna miss you so much :(
User2: ^^ Yeah!! Don't leave! You're so cool!

You're Most Likely Going To Get Replies Like This:

User202: Nobody cares. Just leave.
User20022: Why do u think people care? just leave. don't make a thread about it.

I don't want to be disrespectful toward any users so I am going to keep this thread as clean as possible. (not really)
To be honest, nobody cares that you are leaving. Just leave. You don't have to create a thread that says you are leaving and why you are leaving. You're wasting your time.

POSTS INFORMING YOU THAT HE/SHE HAS HIT A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF RATINGS/POSTS:

EXAMPLE:

Thread Title - JUST HIT 5,000 RATINGS!
Thread Title - JUST HIT 500 POSTS!

______

I have seen many of these. They just clutter the forums.

POSTS INFORMING USERS THAT YOU HAVE LOST A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY:

Finally, these things. I don't give a rat's ass that you have lost $3,000,000,000,000,000 dollars to a scammer. Maybe you should do some more research on this person before you post a dumb thread saying how much money you lost. Either report this person in the Scam Reports forum, or just accept that you have lost all that money and you should have did more research on he/she.

people. just. stop.

Banned forever. Reason: Account Compromised

n0tzach

discord: n0tzach
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Can you stop making useless threads like these? Yes those people suck but its no worse then people making these.

Sloth

Feed Me
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This thread is just as bad as a goodbye thread. Both are a means of gaining ratings.

TeddyBear

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Can you stop making useless threads like these? Yes those people suck but its no worse then people making these.
Sorry if this bothers you. I barely ever make threads like this.

This thread is just as bad as a goodbye thread. Both are a means of gaining ratings.
Haha! Not doing this to gain ratings.

Banned forever. Reason: Account Compromised

morganjp

Retired Staff Member
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
These kind of threads are now against the global rules. If you see them, report them using the 'Report' button on the post and they will eventually be removed by a Moderator or Administrator.

Do not post “goodbye” threads or other content that suggests you will no longer be using the site. These threads generate meaningless content, which is not allowed.

Sloth

Feed Me
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Sorry if this bothers you. I barely ever make threads like this.

Haha! Not doing this to gain ratings.
Seems like you are. Why else would you be doing this? If this were a big enough problem other people would be making threads just as you have.

montyburly

✿Ferret✿
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
GyvBvCJ.png

Just to let you know, users on the white theme can't read your thread.

I agree that goodbye threads are annoying, but that's why they're against the rules. As for the posts about a certain amount of ratings/posts, report them and they will either be moved to the achievements/bragging section or deleted, as the general discussion section is not the place for them.

Status
This thread has been locked.