Reactions
Resources
k8AhKQC.png

Last edited:

Ry1011

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Huge Vouch for these guys, worked with me till the very end to get me exactly what I wanted out of my bot! Very professional and easy to work with. Will come back in the future if I need another bot!

Medi

Bot Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I devouch this company , I had a user come forward to me... LulzYT who had purchased a bot from 'Cruise', The product that he / she had received from this company was half assed, copy and pasted, and incomplete. The company developers who actually created this 'bot' were 'square' one of the 'Founders' of the company and 'mental' another developer with 'Cruise'.

Square had sent LulzYT the bot with neither the kick or ban commands working, without ANY of the node modules, still claiming the product is complete, and also telling the user that 'he needed to install the modules himself'... Obviously LulzYT was smart enough to come to as competent of a developer such as myself to solve this issue, Within minutes we had the correct node modules installed along with the bot online...

Anyone looking to actually purchase with Cruise rather than a freelance developer such as myself should be on high alert if dealing with 'Square' or 'Mental' as they have given unfinished bots to customers with missing node modules, copy and pasted code, with running errors, along with using depreciated methods...

Since given my statement they have gone ahead and offered a 'Full Re-code' of the bot / product in question to LulzYT . Please be EXTREMELY hesitant when dealing with Cruise or any of their developers for that matter, As after the project was so-called 'complete' LulzYT would try to get in contact with developers of Cruise to address the errors and flaws with his product, he was told to go somewhere else and was also ignored.

PROOF OF INCIDENT:

zsaYdGG.png

Rfd1xhe.png

A7EbWkl.png

uKg9pEg.png

syGrxXI.png

ZeWGcky.png

SuEmZuM.png

wnJpTrf.jpg

yaxHuNK.jpg

Last edited:

Cotive

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I had a user come forward to me... LulzYT who had purchased a bot from 'Cruise'
Thank you for your concern, the product regarding 'LulzYT' will or has already been refurbished to our standard of service and the client's appeal. All incidents regarding our freelancer "Mental" has been resolved and future products will be improved from that user.

Refilled

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Huge vouch to Regrets, he made me a very stable and working bot, It has been running smoothly for months with no issues. Over 150 people use this bot on their server and I don't recall anyone having issues with it.

+ Smooth professional support
+ Fast developer, knows what he's doing
+ No downtime on his hosting

Rahul.

human
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch - paid first and everything from that point was smooth, great support and keeps me updated. Do not hesitate to deal with.

LulzYT

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch They are the best I had some troubles with one of the devs talked to the owner and he helped me fix all my problems and they are the best

Cotive

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
For the month of December, we're hosting a sale! For any product quote you receive, you will receive a 30% off discount!

Cotive

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Christmas discount ending on Jan 1st! Hurry and get yourself a late Christmas gift.

Status
This thread has been locked.