Status
This thread has been locked.

Kurt

Builder
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Just trying to get a price on a bot, if you can make it give me a pm with your price.

You can choose how many accounts will do the action and the delay between each one and if you want it to be random order.
It will go off a list of accounts you have saved in a config.
You can choose likes, followers & retweets.

Think that's it.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Badger

Software Developer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Just trying to get a price on a bot, if you can make it give me a pm with your price.

You can choose how many accounts will do the action and the delay between each one and if you want it to be random order.
It will go off a list of accounts you have saved in a config.
You can choose likes, followers & retweets.

Think that's it.
So basically you’ll have a .txt file full of account usernames and passwords. This program goes through them and then will like, follow, or retweet a certain tweet/user when directed. You also get to choose the amount that do it. That’s basically it? You could get this for around $40 - $50 probably. That’s what I would charge at least. Hope I helped :)

Kurt

Builder
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
So basically you’ll have a .txt file full of account usernames and passwords. This program goes through them and then will like, follow, or retweet a certain tweet/user when directed. You also get to choose the amount that do it. That’s basically it? You could get this for around $40 - $50 probably. That’s what I would charge at least. Hope I helped :)
Have you got a timescale on when it would be done, I'd be interested add my discord kk#1526

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/280593/)
Status
This thread has been locked.