Warchiefs & Kings MMORPG HC-PVP | STORY DRIVEN | FULLY FUNDED RECRUITING!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Euvrounin

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
HMYnf2c.jpg

BcJylMu.jpg

LazdGsT.png

woNOLw6.png

iK2LxGa.png

x93919f.jpg

Qj2h5uz.png

yIUDY0U.png

jrUagLx.png

kEM0nKv.png

Type
Requesting

Attachments

• HMYnf2c.jpg
    HMYnf2c.jpg
    747.4 KB · Views: 229
  • BcJylMu.jpg
    BcJylMu.jpg
    739.7 KB · Views: 226
  • LazdGsT.png
    LazdGsT.png
    457 KB · Views: 222
  • woNOLw6.png
    woNOLw6.png
    534.2 KB · Views: 226
  • iK2LxGa.png
    iK2LxGa.png
    686 KB · Views: 224
  • x93919f.jpg
    x93919f.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 220
  • Qj2h5uz.png
    Qj2h5uz.png
    577.7 KB · Views: 213
  • yIUDY0U.png
    yIUDY0U.png
    439.3 KB · Views: 213
  • jrUagLx.png
    jrUagLx.png
    486.8 KB · Views: 209
  • kEM0nKv.png
    kEM0nKv.png
    445.8 KB · Views: 209
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Euvrounin

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
MMjNPm8.png

CKJo4sF.png

QgAqOfu.png

M8ozmG5.jpg

Warchiefs & Kings is an upcoming Minecraft MMORPG experience. Our team strives to give you the best of Minecraft, from adventures, quests, guilds and story lines. We have some of the best and most passionate Minecrafters from the international community to build this new experience and create some of the most engaging quest lines, detailed locations and RPG Mechanics plugins. We will offer multiple skill trees for each class, guilds, party systems and unique loot generators for players to discover in our massive and immersive world. Warchiefs & Kings is a place where you can socialize, team up, create parties, guilds, quest together, solve dynamic puzzles, conquer kingdoms, raid dungeons and most importantly, explore!

// WHO AND WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? \\

We are in need of very experienced staff! They are the ones who will help us strive for our goal, be there for us whenever we have any problems in the server. Be there to guide our very important players, and obviously have fun with everyone. Although fun may be one of the great points as staff but that is where the point we have to explain why and how you should apply. Our server has almost reached its full potential, and all we really need is people to help us out more! We aspire to be able to give out an experience that any other server has ever provided before! So go on and apply to be able to be involved in this big project! We look forward working with you all!

The following positions are what we are in need as of right now.

Website Developers
Plug-In Developers
Forum Managers
Project Managers
Terraformers
Architects
Builders
Interior Designers
Lore Writers
If you have what it takes to be part of this project, we encourage you to apply and join our team!

Terraformers-
You people are in-charge of tweaking a vast area of the map creating mountains, rivers, structures etc.

Architects-
You will lead the planning and follow the orders which the higher-ups gave you. And you will discuss it with the builder team for further notice.

Builders-
The builder team will do as what the Architects say, they are the ones who are going to make outstanding structures, buildings to give out a fantasy look for the map.

Interior Designers-
The I.D team is in-charge of decorating the walls, floors, etc. (We take this very seriously so we don't want low-standard interior designing such as chequered floors covered in carpets... The project doesn't want that. We want fantasy looking floors, walls and interior.

We are only looking for good builders that have knowledge in making medieval structures and fantasy themed structures. We are very strict with these requirements; we also want you to be serious about it once you are part of the team. As the reason is because we are paying you for your hard-work. So we advise you not to let us and this project down.

We advise you to use your own format of application (You can use our template as well).
Since we are only judging you by "your" screenshots as well as your portfolio and quality of your work. And after we contact you, you will have to prove such claims.

One more thing,being able to join and partake conference in Skype is a requirement. Our rules consist of a motto, "Communication is key to SUCCESS."

We can't just private message you in Minecraft forums with every move you make, that will reduce the time we have for the project's development. So please, do get Skype. It will be highly appreciated.

AGE REQUIREMENTS (13+)
Go back up if you didn't read it all. You are missing out a big opportunity!
This is truly an amazing opportunity that you shouldn't miss!
We want you to know everything about what we give and what we have

About Me

I am Jay, the creator of RuleCraft. So you might be wondering what is Rulecraft? How is it different from other servers? Well we will get to all of that but first a little bit about myself. I have been playing Minecraft on and off for about 4 years now. I never really got into single player but multiplayer was a different story. It was something about being able to do anything, building anything, fighting anyone, making alliances gathering resources that captivated me. I realized that behind the pixelated graphics and childlike feel was a game that had endless potential. I've played on many multiplayer servers but after a month or two I would begin to lose interest, whether it be due to the lack of objectives or the constant annoying resets. So I finally decided to create my own server. Thus the inception of RuleCraft.

About RuleCraft

RuleCraft is a server that takes inspiration from The Lord of the Rings, Skyrim, World of Warcraft and some other Minecraft servers and adds them all into a giant feature rich gameplay experience. The idea at its core is simple, it's a server with five kingdoms that try to compete for rule over the world. But it's much more complicated than that. A player can choose from five races to join (Human, Elven, Dwarf, Undead and Orcs), from there they get the option to choose from five unique classes, then they decide where they want to align their allegiances or play solo. The options are unlimited; the gameplay will accommodate your preferences. You can choose to give your allegiance to a kingdom, serve the king and help your city prosper. You can even take matters into your own hands and challenge the king for his rule either by gaining the people's favor or by a duel with king himself. As king you decide where to allocate your cities funds, how much money you would like to invest in the protection of your city, hire npc guards or send forces to conquer farms to replenish your resources. Make alliances with other kingdoms, attack an enemy kingdom and take over his city. How each player acts in this worldaffects the environment around him. You do not need to be a part of the political landscape, you can leave the five cities and venture on your own or with a small party. Complete quests and level up, purchase plots in the vast lands and build your own empire.

Life in the kingdom

Life in the kingdom is pretty hectic, a constantly changing economy means players must be on the lookout for good deals. Each kingdom has their perks. The Elves are quite advanced when it comes to magic, players that want to buy magical items for a better deal might have to travel to the Elven Kingdom to get their deal. Each kingdom has its advantages and disadvantages. If you have an alliance with another kingdom, then your people will be able to enter said kingdom. However, if you are at war then that kingdoms guards will attack you on site. Money is essential for a kingdom to survive; it can be gained through many means. The king might send out an expedition to complete a quest for its cash reward or you may conquer a farm in the outer lands and sell the goods for cash. players can even sell their own goods at the capital marketplace. A citizen will get his own home given to him by the king. Each kingdom has districts, a player favored by the king might get to live in a more luxurious area then compared to a simple peasant.

Life of a Lone Wolf

So you've decided to not align yourself with any kingdoms, you prefer to stay away from annoying kings who want nothing but to further their own glory. You wander out in the outer lands and decide to make a name for yourself. You can complete quests to gain EXP and money, with that you can purchase plots of land and build your own house. With hard work that house can turn into a small village of which you are the leader of. Set your own rules and strengthen your defenses. Recruit other members with no allegiances and start a revolution. Or you can play as the bounty hunter. Take out an outlaw with a huge reward on his head or take a contract to kill a specific monster. Research the monster's weakness and eliminate it for your reward. The world is full of unknown locations and things to do.

Player Leveling / Quest

With 5 races and 25 classes and tons of skill paths to follow, we assure you that in RuleCraft no two players will be alike. This diversity will really spice up the combat as it’s not just about spamming the attack button anymore. A player gets a skill point everytime he levels up. E is needed to level up and it can be obtained either through killing mobs, completing quests, clearing out dungeons or through the the shop. Each class has its own unique skill path, for example the mage class has many abilities to invest in, he can invest all of his skill points to strengthen a specific ability or he can obtain all abilities and use then through combos. Players can choose to invest their skill points based on their playing style whether it be offensive, defensive, ranged etc... Quests are an essential part of RuleCraft. Through quests players can level up, find hidden treasures and understand the lore of RuleCraft. Quest will be constantly changing and new quests will always be added at a fast rate to keep the server active. You can choose to do a quest alone or with a group of friends depending on your play style.

This is a rough outline of the server but believe us there is a lot more.

Regards,

-Jay

Question & Answers
This is the part where we answer all of your questions!
Feel free to ask more to know about the servers’ progress and ideas!

So what are your thoughts on making this a successful project?
Well this is kind of a difficult question, since there are a lot of aspects of the Warchiefs & Kings project that I think are pretty awesome. We have to go through all hardships when it comes to projects like these. Despite the fact that we have to take important elements from these 2 games (Wow and Skyrim.) It's not a very easy task to do these RPG-themed projects, both games provide so many possibilities for us to choose. Coming from an RPG player it goes with a very hard decision to what and what not to take from these elements. But the staff and the forum communities are composed of really cool, passionate, talented people and it makes working on the server a lot easier and rewarding. But it’s going to be a great experience for the people, so far it will only get better as our community expands. Because if it doesn't, then this project is doomed. Which leads to project disclosure.” -Warchiefs & Kings Team

Are there any challenges when writing the lore for a Minecraft server?
One of the biggest challenges is making sure that the lore is sufficiently accessible for everyone that will play on the server without spending hours digging around to figure out what’s going on. At the same time, the lore needs to be interesting and complex enough that anyone who wants to look deeper into the storyline can have a rewarding experience doing so. Here at Warchiefs & Kings, we’re working very hard to create a fun lore experience for everyone. We’ve created many lores in such a way that you don’t have to read more than a few sentences to understand what’s going on, but if you want to, you can learn more and appreciate the world even better if you go in-depth and read all the materials, you can check out our lores which is located at our forums. We do apologize for the looks of the forums; we haven't really much focused on the website at the moment since it's not really a big deal at this current stage of development” - Warchiefs & Kings Team
We are also looking for potential Lore Writers to join our team! Feel free to apply below. Thank you!

What do we plan on doing once the server is released?
Soon after the official release, there will be some exciting lore-related events surrounding the base story where The Beast destroys Appen, if you're wondering what in the world is Appen it's a floating city which is located in our lores, that place is where the great war began. Although, we expect to spend a lot of time coordinating these events so that they are a great experience for everyone involved. If you’re interested in learning more, check out our lore forum posts for hints at what is to come. After that, we’ll probably get started writing more lore! For you people to read, see and experience.-Warchiefs & Kings Team

Is there anything or anyone in particular that serves as an inspiration for our work?
There are a number of sources from which we draw inspiration. Skyrim - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrimis an action role-playing game, playable from either a first- or third-person perspective. The player may freely roam over the land of Skyrim, which is an open world environment consisting of wilderness expanses, dungeons, cities, towns and villages. These elements were taken and combined with WoW - World of Warcraft is an online game where players from around the world assume the roles of heroic fantasy characters and explore a virtual world full of mystery, magic, and endless adventures. These games skillfully combine history with fantasy to create an immersive, believable environment, much as we’re trying to accomplish here.” - Warchiefs & Kings Team

Why did we choose these elements/themes in the first place?
"Well, let us start off with talking about the elements of Skyrim. Skyrimprovides many fun and immersive content to experience, such as realism, combat, outstanding structures, quests, story etc. On the other hand, WoW - World of Warcraft is an online game where players from around the world assume the roles of heroic fantasy characters and explore a virtual world full of mystery, magic, and endless adventure. We chose these themes to provide us the best fitting elements for our project which is in the stage of development, we plan to create a wide-range of possibilities such as custom plugins, huge maps for players to explore, non-monotonous quest lines, gears, magic, skills, leveling system etc. These elements can get any player WANTING to play in the server, people have done many RPG-related projects but end up executing the development to stall. But we believe that won't happen to us if we don't give up. We will make this a success." -Warchiefs & Kings Team

Application template is located inside the spoiler. Thank you.
// If this template is not followed, we will not accept your application. \\
All questions/forms below are required to be filled

Name:
How open minded are you (Rate yourself from 1-10 and why):
Will you be dedicated to the server? If so, why:
Previous experiences:
If we chose you, what can you provide to our server as a staff?:
Why are you interested in working with us:
Which position are you applying for? And why do you want that position to be taken by you?:
Any skills that you have that may/will help us out?:
Why should we pick you:
Is there anything else you want to tell us?:
What are your thoughts about this project? Any suggestions?:
Samples of works (Required):

Attachments

• MMjNPm8.png
    MMjNPm8.png
    483.4 KB · Views: 211
  • CKJo4sF.png
    CKJo4sF.png
    570.7 KB · Views: 209
  • QgAqOfu.png
    QgAqOfu.png
    606.6 KB · Views: 212
  • M8ozmG5.jpg
    M8ozmG5.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

SandyBlox

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Wow, this thread makes me excited.
Good luck finding your guys!

BSidiocy

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
One of the most creative and well done recruitment I ever seen.
The concept and idea are just insane!

Goodluck.

Stoniix

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Oh my, isn't it great to hear these lovely comments from the community? Once again, thank you for all the compliments. Kappa We're working hard to be successful in the future to provide you the best RP experience possible!

The RCNetwork will keep you all updated about whats going on in our current alpha-development stage. :)

Renovix

Oldie
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Best of luck to you guys, love the concept you have here. Good luck on finding team members!

garrett_17

A.K.A Trippy
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I wish you the best of luck hope you find great staff!

Vail

Pop that
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I already tired to apply but i did not pass the test.. But good luck to who passes all the tests they have.

Euvrounin

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I already tired to apply but i did not pass the test.. But good luck to who passes all the tests they have.

Everyone is free to re-apply again and if you weren't accepted, you are still free to join the beta-test or be an active forum member.
Also thank you for the support.

Add me on skype live:lilkjblue3

Sorry, but we do not contact applicants without them submitting their applications.
If you wanted your application to be private. You can still PM it to me.

As stated in the application format:
Quoted: // If this template is not followed, we will not accept your application. \\

Thank you.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.