MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

• We're giving away $35,000 of prizes! Invite 2 friends to our Discord for free Premium! Learn more

Web Design Feedback please

dlnstnfrd01

Reactions
Resources
This is my first ever attempt at web design and I'm looking for some feedback please, I'm also available to do any design work for free just for practice(send me a dm), thanks :)
STANFORD GROUP.png

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

VactumPlays

Website Development, Management, and more!
Premium
Reactions
Resources
For your first design, that's some good work!
I would suggest following th 60 30 10 rule. Where you basically want to pick another color, to make things pop-out.
Currently it has a bit to much yellow/orange in my opinion. For example, you could use a light blue for your button backgrounds.

Another suggestion would be to make the yellow bar at the bottom, have less height. It seems a little to thick.
The words on that yellow bar also look a little weird. Maybe try to position the descriptions to all align at the top-height of the bigger text.
Such as "10" having "Years" start at the same height.

Patrick

Reactions
Resources
Looks great! As with what Vactum said above, the colour scheme could use a little work, aside from that it's a great first product. Keep it up!

Boomstammetje

Premium
Reactions
Resources
If this is your first-ever attempt, it's really good! The only thing that personally I would've changed is the big yellow bar at the bottom, it has way too much padding (empty space).
But you are on a good way! Keep it up (y)

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.