Verified Withernode ⭐ $2.37/GB ⭐ 50% OFF NEW SERVERS ⭐ 480Gbps Anti-DDoS ⭐ NVMe SSDs ⭐ DDR4 RAM

Status
This thread has been locked.

BasV

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

What is Withernode?
We are a multi-national organisation established in June of 2014 trading as a registered company in the Netherlands. Our service is dedicated to Minecraft where our devotion and time is orientated purely to ensure our clients are at ease with their servers around the clock.

What gives Withernode 'the edge'
Withernode was setup to ensure minecraft on a multiplayer level could be made available to everyone at an affordable price. We market some of the cheapest plans available comparative to the specifications of our servers - those guaranteeing optimal speed and transition.

How can you strike a balance between price and quality?
Our plans fetch a small excess after costs, where profits will often find themselves redistributed between departments seeking new innovative ways to improve our business model. Our incentive to work is build upon the foundation of passion and the satisfaction we deliver to customers.

'Anyone can brag with fancy words, I want to see it for myself'
Before you purchase or undergo managing your own server try out one of our test servers; this will give you a feel for the real thing. We'll even throw in a 7 day money back guarantee should you experience any dissatisfaction after placing an order.

'I need my server up 24/7!'
Not to worry. Our network support is top notch! Our guarantee to you is 99% uptime.

Do you offer a premium service, for an additional payment?
This is not the case. The specifications you'll find on our website are applicable for all of our plans. We don't exploit customers for additional payments.

What sort of servers do you manage?
We manage anything from a small vanilla (256MB) to a dedicated machine (32GB) and everything in-between! Need advice on what server you'll need? Contact us on our website, we're always happy to help.

What support applications do you offer?
You can reach us on Discord, Twitter, Facebook, the live chat on our website and through a support ticket. We're always around.

For more information you can visit our website at https://withernode.com

Type
Offering
Verification
Verified only
Last edited by a moderator:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Cian

Management
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Skype - CianV8

BasV

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Use our promotional code 25OFFFIRSTMONTH to get a 25% discount on the first month of your Minecraft server!

AtlasA858

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Your website looks like a different host, I can't put my finger on which one it is.
Mcprohosting
Nope, note seeing it. TOTALLY different. ;)
5b5ddac68cb0919fb352610dc3455f63.png

9c39ff9cef9ba50227016fd3f33e8737.png

06969e5d3d8f99b8cf35ad3e80dc4e43.png

adcc60016f1bc740c499e7d220a5fea7.png

AtlasA858

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I was talking about the old MC prohosting site.
Well, don't my screenshots still prove your point?
Also yes, the old site also includes elements that are the same as well:
ce097bb570f16b08c2e3dff574bc97d3.png

BasV

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Your website looks like a different host, I can't put my finger on which one it is.
Mcprohosting
Nope, note seeing it. TOTALLY different. ;)
I was talking about the old MC prohosting site.
Well, don't my screenshots still prove your point?
Also yes, the old site also includes elements that are the same as well:

Our website has been made to look nice and be easy to navigate through, we do not have any intentions to copy the website of someone else.

After all, it's not the website but the service behind it what really matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xaos

×-× | Proud Owner Of | ×-× | Skynode |
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for withernode,

Very good hosting company, have been using them for over a year and never had any major problems with them. There servers are fast, prices are very good and there support is fast and reliable.

Last edited:

DarkOakHD

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for the WitherNode Hosting Company

Using the Server for a month now, and the tps is 19-20
Never droped to 18 :D

Samuel

The most serious person ever.
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If someone else on the server is hit with 480Gbps DDoS attack and then my server is with with 480Gbps DDoS attack, will my server still be online?

BasV

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If someone else on the server is hit with 480Gbps DDoS attack and then my server is with with 480Gbps DDoS attack, will my server still be online?
That depends, if both servers are at the same physical location then no.

Please understand that 480Gbps is very much, a big DDoS attack is usually between 10 and 20 Gbps.

BantaPvP123

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Very expensive for the service that is given, 1$ for 256MB of ram. And then 2.49$ for 1GB of ram.
I could purchase 3 1GB servers for 2.49$ from some hosts. And then a 1GB server for 1$

Where did you purchase your Dedi's to host these servers? The maximum amount of Ping I got was 10TPS.

Do NOT recommend

BasV

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Very expensive for the service that is given, 1$ for 256MB of ram. And then 2.49$ for 1GB of ram.
I could purchase 3 1GB servers for 2.49$ from some hosts. And then a 1GB server for 1$

Where did you purchase your Dedi's to host these servers? The maximum amount of Ping I got was 10TPS.

Do NOT recommend

Our 256MB plan is more expensive than our other plans because we pay licenses for each server, a cheap server with 256MB RAM costs an extra license so we need to make the price higher in order to make any profit of it, I would however always recommend at least 1GB of RAM, that is because of the price and also the performance.

There are indeed other providers who provide cheaper services, we however would like to keep our pricing low and our quality of services very high. Currently we cannot provide our services at a lower price due to the performance we need to keep.

We use two seperate dedicated server providers, one in Dallas and another one in Amsterdam. Currently we see the latency is pretty low so that should not be a problem (might be an issue with your internet provider). Please note that you cannot expect to get a very fast server which can run lots of plugins with just 256MB RAM, you really need at least 1GB RAM for a good server, our plans lower than 1GB are budget plans for people who cannot afford higher plans. (All plans run on the same hardware though, Minecraft just doesn’t run good on 256MB with a few plugins and players)

If you still have a server with us and your server is performing bad, please submit a ticket, I would love to check out what is causing issues and how wr can solve them, it may be RAM but it might also be a configuration error or a big plugin.

Just let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Joshua St.

Visit our website today for hosting!
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I would suggest modifying this
Unfortunately not. However, you can cancel your server within 7 days after paying the first invoice and you will get a full refund.
as 7 days is enough for me or anyone else to get a server and play with a few friends and just say I want my money back. What do you do to work with that?

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.