Status
This thread has been locked.

ImTeo

Just another Aussie
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey everyone. Today I'm looking to do advertisements on servers/networks, I can do anything from Trailers (Editing, Recording ect) to gameplay showcasing your server, I can play on almost every gametype but i prefer anything like Prison, KitPvP, Skyblock, ect

Background about me:
I am an Australian 18 yr old that has been playing Minecraft since its birth, I have played everything from modded MC to Vanilla

Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/user/Mazor01

If anyone is interested in this please let me know and PM me here so we can talk about it privately

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ImTeo

Just another Aussie
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Channel looked pretty decent.

Then I saw you played DanCraft, gave Dan money to spend on CS:GO and gambling... I then dislike your channel and decided, this is a bad channel. So I pressed the x button and came back to reply on your thread.

Thanks for the reply, and i didn't pay for my rank i got it when it was on sale and i got it because a friend traded me IGM for the rank, And i didn't even know that he was into CS:GO or gambeling

internetkabel

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Would you be interested in making a video on a minigames server? The server is called Minecustoms (IP: play.minecustoms.net ) and basically the only gamemode being played as of now is Trouble in Minetown (TMT), a remake of Garry's Mod's Trouble in Terrorist Town. I suggest coming around at like 7-12PM GMT +1 (1-6PM EST) because that is when the players are online.

Thanks in advance,

internetkabel

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.