In our terms and conditions, we will use the following terms, as they do not class gender, race or ethical beliefs.
- (You, Client) This refers to you as an individual, when you see this it refers to you as the client.
- (Our, Us, We) This refers to us "SAMCGJONES Limited t/a Automating", and not the client.
Here at Automating, we take pride in our work and aim to provide the best service we can. To keep our clients happy and maintain high standards, we require all staff members to have a high level of professionalism, maturity and respect. By purchasing from us you automatically agree to these terms and conditions, failure to do so will result in you been removed from our discord.
1. You will not receive any refunds unless agreed to before the work takes place.
2. You are not permitted to redistribute any of our work without expressed permission from us, witnessed by someone of our choosing.
3. You are not permitted to resell any of our work without expressed permission from us, witnessed by someone of our choosing.
4. You are not permitted to remove any watermarks, trademarks or copyrights in include on the work.
5. You are not allowed to claim any of our work as your creation.
6. You must pay with either PayPal G&S, PayPal Invoice, CashApp, Stripe Invoice or Bank Transfer. We do accept international banks in most regions.
7. If you have a problem you will contact us before leaving a review.
8. If you get banned from BuiltByBit or Discord you won't get access to the product back.
9. If you leak any of our work a scam report will be opened on BuiltByBit.
10. In order to use certain products you might require a license key. This is not optional.
11. Under no circumstances are you allowed to chargeback all sales are final.
12. We reserve the right to terminate your license key at any time.
13. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without notice.
14. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions and anytime without notice.
15. Under no circumstances will harassment of staff or developers be tolerated.
Terms and Conditions last updated on the 10th January 2024.
11/04/2021 Feedback Moderator
04/08/2021 Resigned 11/11/2021