If you are in need of development services or looking to grow/expand you Minecraft network to the next level. Halos Development is the place for you!
Services that we offer include:
Custom Plugin Development
Minecraft Server Setups
Hello! In the upcoming months, The HiveMC will be closing it’s doors permanently. One of my favorite games on the server “Blockparty” will be going down with the server. I was looking for a developer that could recreate the Blockparty plugin just like it looks on the hive having the same...
Voxel labs is a dedicated Minecraft development team aspiring to bring creativity & ingenuity to the Bedrock Comunity.
At Voxel Labs we aim to redefine what you can achieve on this platform. From software for mcbr development, To our own original maps & addons.
Together, from all around the...
Welcome to our thread post. We are a new Minecraft server looking for staff members
to join our team. Our server offers different features and custom plugins. If you want to apply, please read over our post and if you're ready to copy and paste our application
below. We do...
¡Project Valkyrie is offering our development services!
If you want a custom plugin join our discord!
Base prices (this prices may vary depending on the plugin)
Basic Plugin (No Database Support): 2$
Basic Plugin (With Database Support): 5$
Normal Plugin (With Database Support): 8$
Hello im Harpy and i am the owner of 'Project Valkyrie'
Im looking developers for the project.
the salary is commission, every time you make a plugin for the project you will take 90% of the payment, the other 10% will be taken by the project.
To be able to be Spanish speaking.
If you want...
Development Team Of 2 l%l 6 Years Of Exp l%l Logo and Plugins and Server Set and More !!:
Hello, I'm Murt and Ultra we would love to say to you that we can be your developers and we'll be happy helping you.
What can we offer for you:
Logos: Murt Made
Plugins: Murt & Ultra Made
Hello! We are Celestial Services, we are a services team that has dozens of freelancers who can do just about anything you need! We can do custom plugin development, building, server configurations, art and much much more! You can join our discord to open a ticket, we will get back to you within...
Hello, I'm currently looking for plugin developer/development team to work on a multitude of extensive custom plugins. We will, of course, be paying.
I can't reveal any information about the server publically, apart from it being a Star Wars MMORPG. If you've played on Wynncraft, or...
I started my own Development Team because a lot of the current ones have high commission rates. Tom Croft Development takes a 10% Fee which all goes to the sales rep. We operate through discord and the company paypal.
Clients send money to the company paypal and upon completion of the...
Hello I'm Lexxonist, I'm the leader of HellMist DT. I'm here to offer a cheap, fast and highquality drawn art service from my top drawn artist in the team, Phy. (This thread will be updated soon with a thread design). Discuss pricing with me over discord, Lexxonist#3660
> Art is only worked on...
Hello, my names Zorax/Oz. I'm looking for a development squad/setup team for a future project that could range from $3000-10000. To be able to be apart of this you will need to have at least 4 years of past java experience, I'll also be looking for a custom forums aswell. I'll want everything...
I am offering professional Minecraft plugin development for any server (warning im new to 1.12)
My team and i are professional java coders and have an online degree for Java developing.
Each of us are 19-24
There are 5 Coders in out team each with a degree in Java Programming/Coding
I am Scalinq, I work with a team of 3 developers who are willing to make bukkit plugins for you all, we are very, very experienced, we stay with the project and are fast. Our prices are very cheap starting at only 10.00$ for simple plugins!
Our services are very experienced and we...