Reactions
Resources
Reserved for updates

Jasmine

Taylor Swift Fan & Chatbox Queen | Jasmine#0013
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Very interesting thread and it's cool seeing a bundle rather than the products sold separately model

Midgxt

Reactions
Resources
Huge, huge vouch for FactionsKore, its an extremely high quality plugin, full of amazing factions features, I personally own FactionsKore and have used it in many releases, its easy to work w/ and over at Kore Development they're always willing to give you the support you need until your issues or questions are resolved. FactionsKore comes w/ regular updates by an amazing dev. I'd highly recommend, it's a great value product at a reasonable price.

Retrix

Reactions
Resources
Massive vouch for FactionsKore, it's an amazing project, developed by amazing people, I would highly recommend it. Best part is, everyone who works with/for Kore Development is friendly, knowledgeable and fast at responding.

OAliverpool

Currency Conversions
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Worked on servers that have used it, beast of a product highly recommend

Dev1

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Vouch!

Kore solves a lot of the problems that modern servers face - unoptimized, janky plugins. Many servers with hundreds of players online simultaneously use this plugin. The amount of features this implements all in one plugin compared to using tens of other plugins is insane. The price for all the features compared to separately sold plugins, has a lot of value.

squido

Reactions
Resources
HUGE vouch, I have worked with factions kore on a lot of servers and its vary easy to use and there support team are really active if you have any questions they can get back to you quick.

CrazyHippos

Reactions
Resources
Vouch for FKore, have used it on servers myself and have seen it in use. Any issues are fixed extremely quickly although there are almost no issues in general as it is so well made. The support team is by far the best I have seen for a development team and the plugin/s themselves are absolutely amazing, perform well on large scale networks and have seemingly endless configuration.

Skiddinq

Reactions
Resources
Vouch. Worked on multiple servers that used it before, godly product and trusting dev.
- Skid

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.