Last edited:

Shawn

Buy high, sell low
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Huge vouch

Inferno is a great dude! Setup my pterodactyl panel and also showed me the process of a few things he has to do!
He was so easy to work with and totally a friendly human.

inferno

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
May i ask what type of eggs?
Discord bots and the rest is included in ptero.[DOUBLEPOST=1596582974][/DOUBLEPOST]My only discord is Inferno#8130 if somebody else messages you about panel setups under any name "inferno" please be sure to confirm on site

Last edited:

Princey

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Big vouch

Super nice chill guy, he put up with my cluelessness while setting up the pterodactyl panel for my server. If you need help setting it up or are just too lazy to do it this guy is the man!

inferno

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Still doing setups, Please add Inferno#8130 on discord for more information. (Setups themselves are free, add-ons are paid, but may offer vouch copies)

Cade

Currency Exchange
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Big vouch for Inferno helped me set up my hosting and went very quickly and easily! Do not hesitate to deal with Inferno.

inferno

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Just updated the thread and my services, feel free to contact me on discord at any time :)

Omar

Director @ Unify Holdings
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Huge vouch! Great user to talk to and provides amazing services, would recommend him to anyone.

Symthinical

High Quality Configurator
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for inferno very experienced would recommend him to anyone looking at high quality and affordable services that he provides!

inferno

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
[ FREE SETUPS ]

For the next week, I will be offering free pterodactyl 1.0 setups. This offer will last until the first of November. please drop your discord below for assistance.

Status
This thread has been locked.