MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

[$125,000+ vouched] Always want to buy your BTC with my PayPal

Djankins888

Reactions
Resources
Hello!

I DO friends&family (no fees for you). I can send in different currencies ($/€/£ and more). I have good volume (several k) EVERY DAY!

You will NEVER have ANY issues with my PayPal = funds are CLEAN, no disputes, no chargeback.

I have great vouches exactly for BTC-PayPal exchanges from trusted members at largest gaming forum. External links are prohibited here, so message me in Discord to double check (contact details will match).

Will be very glad to meet more friends and constant partners here!
THOUSANDS in stock for every currency Every Day! Need BTC daily! Other crypto is also possible (ETH, USDT, just let me know what you have)

BULK is VERY welcomed!

Min amount is 100.

Prefer to go 1:1, but able to give you extra 1-2-3%.

Can do trades also at localbitcoins, localcryptos, paxful, hodlhold

I'm OK to go first with TRUSTED members of this forum, as well as to trade with MM.

Contact me:

Discord: djankins8880#two73nine
Discord ID: 571032404462927885

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

SSH

The only way to reach me is discord: SSH#4388
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Hello!

I DO friends&family (no fees for you). I can send in different currencies ($/€/£ and more). I have good volume (several k) EVERY DAY!

You will NEVER have ANY issues with my PayPal = finds are CLEAN, no disputes, no chargeback.

I have great vouches exactly for BTC-PayPal exchanges from trusted members at largest gaming forum. External links are prohibited here, so message me in Discord to double check (contact details will match).

THOUSANDS in stock for every currency Every Day! Need BTC daily! Other crypto is also possible (ETH, USDT, just let me know what you have)

BULK is VERY welcomed!

Min amount is 100.

I'm OK to go first with TRUSTED members of this forum, as well as to trade with MM.

Contact me:

This is so shady my brain hurts.

Maddy

Proud Gamer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
This is so shady my brain hurts.
This doesn’t seem as shady as threads I’ve seen before. He’s offering to go first too[DOUBLEPOST=1581365076][/DOUBLEPOST]
This doesn’t seem as shady as threads I’ve seen before. He’s offering to go first too
Djankins888 if I have btc I always sell 1:1 so if you’re online when I have it you can buy it

Last edited:

Zacho

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Huge vouch! Sold the user $471.20 BTC for $500 PayPal, he went first! All went through well (despite me needing to submit photo ID to Coinbase)
Does he do his trades through coinbase? I have BTC just not on coinbase.

Djankins888

Reactions
Resources
This doesn’t seem as shady as threads I’ve seen before. He’s offering to go first too[DOUBLEPOST=1581365076][/DOUBLEPOST]
Djankins888 if I have btc I always sell 1:1 so if you’re online when I have it you can buy it
Djankins888, you are Very Welcome! Just let me know once you will need to convert some btc to PayPal. I'm online usually almost 24/7, just add me in Discord.

Thanks!

Zacho

Premium
Reactions
Resources
+rep Bought 190 USD from me for 196 Paypal, not much better than 1:1 but was really easy and he went first so

fg919

Reactions
Resources
Hello!

You will NEVER have ANY issues with my PayPal = funds are CLEAN, no disputes, no chargeback.

BULK is VERY welcomed!

Min amount is 100.

Contact me:

use mms don't go first people is broke on here plz

AlwaysWantsNore

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello!

BULK is VERY welcomed!

Min amount is 100.

Contact me:

Dm me please.. I have alt.of Bitcoin and could stand to make a few dollars

Djankins888

Reactions
Resources
Up!

Have a lot of Clean PayPal funds in different currencies

Want to buy your crypto on a constant basis

Discord me!

Djankins888

Reactions
Resources
Looking for constant partners!
Have clean PayPal funds in usd, eur, gbp, cad, aud on a DAILY basis
Want to buy your crytpo!
Have almost $100,000 vouches for btc-pp trades at another forum (links in discord or google me)

Discord me!

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.