Status
This thread has been locked.

Eroding

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
$2 for 2GB Server Hosting (Pterodactyl Panel),
Also, I'd let you choose a Username/Password/Email for the panel.
hosting lasts: Forever.
-- PayPal F&F Only.

Interested? - Add me on Discord: Eroding#7575

Type
Offering

PTech

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The user sold me the 2gb server - great, but then I realized that pterodactyl was labeling it as a "Free MC" production - making me believe this guy is reusing someone's stuff and selling it for money(when in fact you can get it for free).
He refunded me, so that was cool of him, but I wouldn't recommend buying from this guy, there's something shady he's doing - asked him to send me the discord tag of the service owner and he refused continuously.

Last edited:

Teconica Elliot

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
2$ one time? How does that work 6-12 months down the line where people aren't paying anymore?

NickE

Read my signature
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The pterodactyl panel is owned by me and I pay for the actual hosting.
This is my FreeMC service (panel: https://pterodactyl.nick04.com/)

$2 for 2GB Server Hosting (Pterodactyl Panel),
Also, I'd let you choose a Username/Password/Email for the panel.
hosting lasts: Forever.
-- PayPal F&F Only.

Interested? - Add me on Discord: Eroding#7575
Please stop reselling my FreeMC Service.

The user sold me the 2gb server - great, but then I realized that pterodactyl was labeling it as a "Free MC" production - making me believe this guy is reusing someone's stuff and selling it for money(when in fact you can get it for free).
He refunded me, so that was cool of him, but I wouldn't recommend buying from this guy, there's something shady he's doing - asked him to send me the discord tag of the service owner and he refused continuously.
That’s my panel/FreeMC service
Add me on discord NickE#0085 and I’ll send the discord server

2$ one time? How does that work 6-12 months down the line where people aren't paying anymore?
Because he’s reselling my free service

The trick is that the lifetime term directs to the lifetime of the server - it could go down tomorrow or perhaps next year. Kappa
He’s reselling my free service

Why should someone use your host instead of a more reputable one? Does it have any distinct features?
He’s reselling my free service

Status
This thread has been locked.