MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

• We're giving away $35,000 of prizes! Invite 2 friends to our Discord for free Premium! Learn more

$20-25 Service Team Name Contest

Status
This thread has been locked.

Satan

Devil#0666
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Thread Title
$20-25 Service Team Name Contest

Prize name
$20 if winner doesn't have signature, $25 if they do. PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, etc. (no crypto)

Requirements and other relevant information
Enter your list of names at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfsy3aROpNlZi5KRxVKa-righZQm98xG5Xkk6yn_SWJsbv5yA/viewform?usp=sf_link

You can have UNLIMITED ENTRIES/NAMES just keep filling out that form. Any names posted here won't be counted for.

If you set your signature to one of the following spoilers, you can earn up to $25 instead of the $20!

(View the post below, since I need to make the signatures redirect to this page's url)

End date
Jul 19, 2019

If award date is different from contest end date, please specify.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Satan

Devil#0666
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Code:
[CENTER][URL='https://www.mc-market.org/threads/499342/'][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/dD8WTQS/serviceteam-contest-banner.png[/IMG] [/URL][/CENTER]

Code:
[CENTER][SIZE=5][URL='https://www.mc-market.org/threads/499342/'][B]CLICK ME! You'll have a chance to win $20-25 for just coming up with creative service team names! Giveaway ends on 7/20/19! ENTER NOW[/B][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Braincells

woah
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Done.

Satan

Devil#0666
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Noted for $25 qualification :)[DOUBLEPOST=1563034096][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE TO THE FORM

I realize that some of you might be too lazy to goto namecheap and grab the domain searched url from your browser and paste it into the form. So I've updated the form to make that point into an option, not a requirement. Thus you can just bulk paste names and leave me to go finding available domains for them.

Everyone else's responses up to this point have NOT been affected. You all still qualify!

Last edited:

Satan

Devil#0666
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Any prize for putting the banner in your signature?

Also; done!
Up to $25 vs the original $20 if you filled out the form.

Satan

Devil#0666
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Got you, please confirm the extra for me as I filled the form & made it my signature :)
I don't have a separate confirm list, but rather when the contest ends I will use the random picker and go check that user's posts to view their signatures. If the signature is there, I will offer the $25 instead of $20. :) If not, they get the $20.

AdamW

Designer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I don't have a separate confirm list, but rather when the contest ends I will use the random picker and go check that user's posts to view their signatures. If the signature is there, I will offer the $25 instead of $20. :) If not, they get the $20.
Okay. Thank you for confirming :)

Leneth

Graphic Designer & Server Developer & Builder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You said unlimited entries are allowed right? So if I just enter multiple names but in separate forms that will just raise my chances?[DOUBLEPOST=1563418514][/DOUBLEPOST]Done

Last edited:

Satan

Devil#0666
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
You said unlimited entries are allowed right? So if I just enter multiple names but in separate forms that will just raise my chances?[DOUBLEPOST=1563418514][/DOUBLEPOST]Done
Yes.

Satan

Devil#0666
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Syndji
wins with the name "Ocuros". However I ultimately came up with a name with another user, but this was one of the "strongest candidates" so congrats :) you still win this contest.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.