Baum Kicks | Sneakers For Less

thebaum64

Resource Pack Creator, Sneaker Seller & Collector
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Service
Hey guys been a hot minute since I made a post. I wanted to offer my services that I have been doing offsite now for a while and what I have been doing for a living. As a lot of you know I am really into sneakers and designer stuff and collect it. I have used that passion to start reselling sneakers and other designer products for profit. I have been doing this for a few months and it is going very well. So I thought hey, maybe some of you here would be interested. What I offer:

I will find you what you're looking for, and for less than competing places (StockX, Grailed, Goat, etc). You tell me what you are looking for or a general request with sizes and I can let you know when I found something that you may be interested in or the item you are looking for. I have backdoors to pretty much all shoes and can get my hands on most anything. The more hyped it is the easier. I can get you:

-Sneakers (Used and New)
(Rare, Unreleased, Friends and Family, Samples, General Releases, Limited Releases)

Everything is 100% Authentic. Legally Obtained (No SE'ing)

All for less than other sites, and its a transaction with me and me alone. This is not me being a middleman for you. Transactions work as the following:

1. You tell me what you're looking for or a budget/range
2. We find a pair agree on a fair price
3. You pay upfront
4. Once I get the shoes in hand, I send you pictures
5. I ship them to you (Free shipping in the US)

NOTE: Sometimes shoes are in used condition. This allows me to be able to get good prices + you lower prices. The shoes would be near deadstock meaning you would not really be able to tell they have been used/have minimal wear. Sometimes shoes do not include the OG box. Please keep this all in mind. I do not accept returns once everything is agreed upon.

NOTE: I require 100% upfront deposit then I will look for the shoes in the size wanted, once I get them in hand, I will send you pictures. Once you pay you can not get a refund, you must either [A. Continue with the shoes you want] or [B. If you change your mind/can't find a pair, look for another pair in the same range and I will look for it instead.] The time it takes is not guaranteed. I can have the shoes within a week or a month, depends on the pair. If I am unable to find the shoes I will refund or you can look for a different pair.

Shoes cost a minimum of 250$ USD, the higher the price, the better the deal.

Nice and simple. Transactions will be done with PayPal.

Thanks. Hope I can help some of you get your grails.

Discord: thebaum64#1425
Instagram: @ thebaum64

Type
Offering
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Promo

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You got a discord add me Graduate#6079

Gruss

Retired MCM Chat Moderator
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey thebaum64 - how much lower are your prices than StockX, Grailed, Goat, etc, on average?

thebaum64

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey thebaum64 - how much lower are your prices than StockX, Grailed, Goat, etc, on average?
It really just depends on the product. I don't have a set % and I can work with customers with their budget too.

elias

lol
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
would u be able to get me jordan 1 obby's for cheaper than stockx/goat

Miles Lu

UI/UX & Film
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm confused because I'm new to sneakers and reselling. So, we buy the shoes for a cheaper price off of you and either keep them or resell them to certain sites?

thebaum64

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm confused because I'm new to sneakers and reselling. So, we buy the shoes for a cheaper price off of you and either keep them or resell them to certain sites?
That is up to you, this is more for personal or if you really want you can resell them.

gap

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Could you please add me on discord - gap#1421.

thebaum64

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey mate - cool sourcing service.

just quick thing, shouldn’t you make it CLEAR if the shoes come without OG Box/Non-DS cause I know a lot of people would be upset if they copped like Jordan’s/OW x Nike/Yeezys and didn’t get the box, I know sellers sometimes don’t have the box for whatever reason, but they should generally be avoided if you’re sourcing.

again - cool service.
They will be told before hand, I would not just not tell them haha
Could you please add me on discord - gap#1421.
Will do.

greysquirrels

VERIFY WITH ME ON SITE B4 BUY!
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
r/repsneakers?

SuperCoolMomo

CEO of Canvas [Ex-Admin on VanityMC & Archon]
Premium
Feedback score