This thread has been locked.

TheHostingClub

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
a34ca26e-f9a3-4b40-a1fe-9a454d92a216.png

Screenshot (1).png

Hi MCM Community,
Alpha Host is a fast Growing Hosting Company and we want to Provide our Customers with more Services. Meet Great Omega, This is a File Hosting Service Free of Charge. It is mainly focused on security and Performance. As of May 30, 2017 We are now Opening our Service to all users of this community. Everybody is welcome. We want our users to provide us great feedback so that we can improve our services even further. We have undergone 9 Months in developing this thoroughly and making sure that it is bug free is our number one priority. Users registered in the Beta stage will receive a complimentary additional 5GB of SSD storage to their account in the end of the beta stage. No File Download Limit and no File Upload Limit. We want to thank our customers for helping us to expand. Your Files will stay the same after the Beta Stage. The More our Beta users use our service the more free storage they will get for free. We want to push the limits of this service and We hope that you will help us. We will post updates in this thread so please don't trash this thread. Feel Free to Leave a feed back in this Thread. After Signing up an email will be sent to your inbox. If no Email is Received Please check your Spam/Junk Box. We hope you Enjoy this service! :)

Sincerely,
The Alpha Host Team

Support: [email protected]

Beta Testers will recieve:
>A Complimentary spot on our website
>5GB of Storage (Additional 5GB after Beta Stage)
>Get additional storage the more you use it in the beta stage (Extra 1 GB per 500 downloads/file)
>Unlimited Bandwidth
>And Many More...
Current Beta Version: May 31 2017 Beta 12 R7

Features:
>Folder and File Download Protection
>Analytics by
-Country
-Devices
- Link Referrer
-Operating System
-Browsers
stat.png

>Trash Bin
>Send File Via Email Link
> Forum Code, HTML Code, Image Page Link Integration
>Enterprise Grade Security and Encryption
>Ability to direct upload by link
>HTML5 Standard.
> File Leaching
>Twitter Login
Screenshot (2).png

>Drag and Drop Feature
Screenshot (3).png

>Security Encryption Lock

>New Logo Included

Many Features Coming Soon.

Type
Offering

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 59
  • folder.png
    folder.png
    30 KB · Views: 59
  • stat.png
    stat.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    773.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    35 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    150.1 KB · Views: 95
  • a34ca26e-f9a3-4b40-a1fe-9a454d92a216.png
    a34ca26e-f9a3-4b40-a1fe-9a454d92a216.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

kojoti

www.xurver.com
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Sick, It looks very clean & nice
Can you add me on Skype? pimanogu

TheHostingClub

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Yes, this service is running on RAID 10 on our SSD Cloud Server
Sick, It looks very clean & nice
Can you add me on Skype? pimanogu
Thank you for your Feedback :) . We will notify our Technical Team to Contact your Skype Account As soon as possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1496227224][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for all the users who signed up. Feel Free to Give suggestions so we can improve this service.

Thank you,
Alpha Host Team

Last edited:

Keenan

Conquest Craft
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello I would love to be a bate tester. add me on skype @ superkeenan8884

KrunchyPlayz

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Kind of confused about what this is. What is it? What are its capabilities? Is the hosting 24/7? What can it host?[DOUBLEPOST=1496240719][/DOUBLEPOST]Would I be able to use this for a ConsoleClient?

Last edited:

TheHostingClub

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Kind of confused about what this is. What is it? What are its capabilities? Is the hosting 24/7? What can it host? --- Double Post Merged, 25 minutes ago --- Would I be able to use this for a ConsoleClient?
This is a file Sharing service which is still in Beta. This is a File Hosting Service Which is free. It can store data such as your Pictures Documents, Backup of your Minecraft jars and words and many more. Its Free for Every one

TheHostingClub

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Update Bulletin No. 1
Beta 12 was Released
>Drag and Drop
>File Leaching
>Rewards Program
>File Converter Inclusion
>PDF / DOCS VIEWER Updated
>Fixed a bug on error in link creation for files greater that 20mb
>Fixed bug {Error on Displaying Docx Properly}
>And Many More

Last edited:

KrunchyPlayz

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This is a file Sharing service which is still in Beta. This is a File Hosting Service Which is free. It can store data such as your Pictures Documents, Backup of your Minecraft jars and words and many more. Its Free for Every one
So it can't host, and run a file?

TheHostingClub

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
We may need additional support staff when this service is launched. We'll Contact you though.

Best Regards,
Alpha Host

Huhhoo

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I dont know much about file storage, but couldnt you compress the files down into a torrent and then auto uncompress them upon download to save both storage and allow the end user to have more storage for less money?

Just and idea

We may need additional support staff when this service is launched. We'll Contact you though.

Best Regards,
Alpha Host
[DOUBLEPOST=1496464368][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dont know much about file storage, but couldnt you compress the files down into a torrent and then auto uncompress them upon download to save both storage and allow the end user to have more storage for less money?

Just and idea
Or maybe not a torrent, just some type of compression

TheHostingClub

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Just and idea

--- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 12:32 PM --- Or maybe not a torrent, just some type of compression
Thank you for that suggestion. We are currently working on your suggestion and we're testing out if its possible. Let us know if you have any feedback :)

Regards,
Alpha Host Development team

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.