BlazedPvP For Sale Extremely HQ Server Assets 3 days left to bid!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Diz

⚔️ StellarDev ⚔️
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Blazedpvp_wm.png

Hello MCM, So you are here because you are either interested in buying a server or are here to shit post, only one of which I am looking for here. If you are not a serious buyer please exit to your left. I am looking to sell an absolutely beautiful server that has everything you could need, it is ready to go you will need to configure things to your liking but other than that it is all set. The person who buys this will receive 3 domain names Blazedpvp.com/.net/.org, a logo drawn by affluent designs, an icon drawn by soul, a custom website with matching buycraft, a spawn and PVP arena built by Lytra, 3 static banners and 1 animated banner made by two different designers, a setup, and 3 custom plugins, and a perfect cannoning jar (Beerspigot). All this to recreate would cost you well over $1,000 USD.
The best part, in my opinion, is this server has a clean slate, no failer releases no scamming owners, nothing but a sexy top notch server ready for an owner to invest and let it thrive. I want it to be known that I am not very eager to sell this server has it has been a dream of mine to open it but with the fact that I am planning to buy an already established faction server I do not see myself having the time to open Blazed and holding on to this for 2+ years now I think it might be time I say goodbye to my beloved Blazed.

Bidding Info:
If you submit a bid make sure you have the funds to go through with the bid for at least one month prior to you making the bid. All bidders will be asked to submit proof of funds before I will accept their bid.
Starting Bid:$500
Bid Increments $50
BIN: $1,000
3 days left!​
https://s26.postimg.cc/3z4rlqxix/Spawnblazed.png
Can get more pictures for serious buyers with offers worth my while, this is so you can sense the build quality.

Please try to only comment if you are bidding, you can pm me for questions about anything and I will almost always respond within a few hours unless I am asleep.​

Type
Offering
Last edited:

Diz

⚔️ StellarDev ⚔️
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Do you have an end date in mind for the bidding?
No just feeling out the market, I will set an end date if I buy a new server but me selling this isn't a huge priority until that happens. For all I know I could still run this.

Banned forever. Reason: Excessive rule violations

dawn

Visit my website @ www.d4wn.com
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
big couch -- also very high quality watermark

Diz

⚔️ StellarDev ⚔️
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Diz

Was associated with the server at one point
Thanks for selling me the logo and .com however long ago it has been you sold me the best baby ever!

Diz

⚔️ StellarDev ⚔️
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Glws Diz, am I blind or does this have a discord?

I feel like in the right hands this server could be extremely successful. Even though I'm not going to place a bid for now, I am interested in seeing how the auction goes.
There is a discord I can include it in the sale but its nothing large at all because we never advertised it it's only linked to the website.

0liverG

Old Man
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I created a banner for this server a while back, and I could give it to whoever buys it just PM me.

Diz

⚔️ StellarDev ⚔️
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I created a banner for this server a while back, and I could give it to whoever buys it just PM me.
You should throw it my way. :)

Zeiyon

Resource Moderator
Ultimate
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I might be wrong, but wasn't this a big server at one point? Wasn't the owner Skill?
I might be thinking of something else. Let me know if I am.

Diz

⚔️ StellarDev ⚔️
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I might be wrong, but wasn't this a big server at one point? Wasn't the owner Skill?
I might be thinking of something else. Let me know if I am.
No clue TBH.

Status
This thread has been locked.