Buying Youtube Banner

Status
This thread has been locked.

AlexB

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey im looking for someone to make me a professional looking banner for youtube.

I would like it to include 3 main things:

1. My Youtube Name: _alex_x__
2. My Instagram Name: _alex_x__
3. My twitter Name: _alex_x__

I will be willing to pay up to $20
I would like it to be a Dark Blue theme.

If you would like to make a banner for me please add me on discord: _alex_x__#3110

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Kwaygen

Mineman dood, might quit tbh xd
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I can do this for you for even cheaper and more high quality i have added you on discord

Pose

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Added. I will send my portfolio once you have added me back, I can offer very high quality art tailored to your needs for a very cheap price!

RavitsART

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Is a scam! I finished the drawing for him, he was being a little cry baby saying he didnt want to pay the 50% upfront fee so i was nice enough to do the whole thing without pay at first, then he hit me with:
"
_alex_x__-Today at 5:16 PM
Looks good not bad for $0
CYAAA
"
unblocked me and left without payin

Pose

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Is a scam! I finished the drawing for him, he was being a little cry baby saying he didnt want to pay the 50% upfront fee so i was nice enough to do the whole thing without pay at first, then he hit me with:
"
CYAAA
"
Dang that sucks, its really annoying when people do that to ya. I'd suggest sending watermarked copies in the future.

RavitsART

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Dang that sucks, its really annoying when people do that to ya. I'd suggest sending watermarked copies in the future.
Yeah i have been, i messed up on this on xD he sounded like a very just scared kid who wanted some art so i was gonna help him out out of the kindness of my heart, but... oh well xD today is the day i lost trust in humans online.

Pose

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Yeah i have been, i messed up on this on xD he sounded like a very just scared kid who wanted some art so i was gonna help him out out of the kindness of my heart, but... oh well xD today is the day i lost trust in humans online.
Ngl, same thing happened to me with a guy named Jarxd. I accidentally sent him an unwatermarked copy when we were doing final edits and he took it and ran.

Pose

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
"
CYAAA
"
Just realized, you can open a scam report and get him banned on here.

TemMer

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey im looking for someone to make me a professional looking banner for youtube.

I would like it to include 3 main things:

1. My Youtube Name: _alex_x__
2. My Instagram Name: _alex_x__
3. My twitter Name: _alex_x__

I will be willing to pay up to $20
I would like it to be a Dark Blue theme.

If you would like to make a banner for me please add me on discord: _alex_x__#3110
Such a pussy, come out and pay the artist..ffs

Status
This thread has been locked.