Status
This thread has been locked.

der_crafter2000

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I want a dongeon andd quest plugin for my server, more details if you accept.
I you accept and do the plugin i will credit you on my server.

Please don't post that nobody will do that for free.
and please don't ask how many slots my server have (my server have 40 slots but the vserver hast 8gb ram)

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Spoch

Developer & Game seller
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
pay-the-bill-but-i-have-no-money--thumb.jpg

root

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

and please don't ask how many slots my server have (my server have 40 slots but the vserver hast 8gb ram)
So what you are saying is that you server has 8GB's and has 40 slots... You don't want to pay a developer...
This project is too big to do for free.

der_crafter2000

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
[DOUBLEPOST=1499624359][/DOUBLEPOST]The plugin would take the same effort on a 2 gb ram server or a 16gb ram server, i don't want complicated cloud or MySQL systems or that
kind of things and it is not a problem for me if the developer Posts the plugin on spigot or another minecraft forum.

Last edited:

Capri

Well-Known Gangster
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
[DOUBLEPOST=1499624359][/DOUBLEPOST]The plugin would take the same effort on a 2 gb ram server or a 16gb ram server, i don't want complicated cloud or MySQL systems or that
kind of things and it is not a problem for me if the developer Posts the plugin on spigot or another minecraft forum.
You're actually trolling...

SlyTheLord

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Dude no one is going to spend the time on your server and set it up for free. Its kinda a useless thread in my opinion. The only way to find a developer who will do it for free is maybe a friend you know... Good luck with that!

I found someone wich can do it for free

Haha everyone knows you are joking.. No one is going to do it for free... If you have someone than he doesn't know what he is doing. Kinda irrelevant of hiring him as a developer because he doesn't know what to do probably.

Ghast

Founding Father of Hypocrisy - https://artemis.ac
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Dude no one is going to spend the time on your server and set it up for free. Its kinda a useless thread in my opinion. The only way to find a developer who will do it for free is maybe a friend you know... Good luck with that!

Haha everyone knows you are joking.. No one is going to do it for free... If you have someone than he doesn't know what he is doing. Kinda irrelevant of hiring him as a developer because he doesn't know what to do probably.
Why that chat Color, it looks disgusting

SlyTheLord

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Why that chat Color, it looks disgusting
I like it lol ;) I don't really care what other people say but thanks for your opinion I guess..

SlyTheLord

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

der_crafter2000

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
thx to everyone who accept to make it for free!

But don't forget

I'm searching guys who want to make me happy or be credited on my server, i don't search guys who say me that "nobody will do that for free" wich is wrong.

Last edited:

SlyTheLord

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
thx to everyone that accept to make it for free!

But don't forget

I'm searching guys who want to make me happy or be credited on my server, i don't search guys who say me that "nobody will do that for free" wich is wrong.

First of all arrange your grammar lol ... Secondly no one is going to do it for free like they said. Probably they aren't professional like the ones that charge! Good Luck doe ;)

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.