Cash to PayPal

Status
This thread has been locked.

TheRedArrow

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
hey, so I have like 40$ cash that I want to put into my paypal account Is it possible I any way to do this without linking bank account/card. PLEASE HELP

Banned forever. Reason: Offering to dox community members
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

JC

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The only possible way is to give someone the cash irl and then get the person to deposit into your PayPal account.

TheRedArrow

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The only possible way is to give someone the cash irl and then get the person to deposit into your PayPal account.
Alright thanks

Theo J

Entrepreneur | IB/CS Student
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Mail me the cash and I'll paypal you Kappa

But in all seriousness, I think I read somewhere that some pharmacies like CVS have some kiosks that you can deposit cash into, that'll send you the payment on PayPal.

TheRedArrow

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

But in all seriousness, I think I read somewhere that some pharmacies like CVS have some kiosks that you can deposit cash into, that'll send you the payment on PayPal.
Idk that’s sketchy lol

ignuF

Graphics Designer / Render Artist
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

To my remembering, I think there are some places you can do this. Might wanna search it up

TheRedArrow

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Yeah haha, I've done it forever and it always has worked. It is non-reloadable so it is just like a gift card! A multipurpose gift card
Could you explain the steps in detail to do this please

Theo J

Entrepreneur | IB/CS Student
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Do you live in the USA?
Yes
I am 14 is that allowed?
Yes[DOUBLEPOST=1543902985][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you explain the steps in detail to do this please
Go to your local convenience store, go to the gift cards section, find a visa gift card that you can add $40 to, you will have to pay a small activation fee on top of how much you want to add. Then, add the visa gift card to your paypal account. You can then send payments using the balance on the card.

Last edited:

TheRedArrow

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Go to a supermarket or convience store near you
look for a visa vanilla gift card, it will have sparkles with a present on the front with numbers of money depending on what you want
get a 25-500$ gift card
buy that gift card ask for the cashier to put 40$ on it (make sure you bring around 50$ to be safe)
cashier will ask for some money to activate/load the card + the 40$
link it to paypal like a credit card

to further the cause that you can buy it the bank corporation says "Yes, Visa Gift Cards may be used by anyone; even minors who you consider can manage a Visa card. That is why it is the perfect gift."
Alright thanks! So would convient stores have these[DOUBLEPOST=1543903212][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes

Yes[DOUBLEPOST=1543902985][/DOUBLEPOST]
Go to your local convenience store, go to the gift cards section, find a visa gift card that you can add $40 to, you will have to pay a small activation fee on top of how much you want to add. Then, add the visa gift card to your paypal account. You can then send payments using the balance on the card.
Thanks

TheRedArrow

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Alright thank you guys so much for the help![DOUBLEPOST=1543903867][/DOUBLEPOST]
from my experience:
7/11
safeway
lucky's
target
walmart
rite-aid
trader joes (sometimes; depends where)
cvs
piggly wiggly
But while on my paypal account what do I click to link them because I only see bank account and credit cards

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.