Cheap High Quality Plugin Development | Spigot - Paper - Bungee - Velocity

Status
This thread has been locked.

MatzHilven

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey there! I am Matz, a Java Developer. I'm offering to make all sizes of plugins for a low/decent price.

I've only made private plugins so far, my latest projects have been:
  • Auto farmers
  • Multiple prison cores (custom enchantments, custom economy system with database support, etc)
  • Lobby cores
  • Minigames/Events (KOTH, KitPvP, BedWars)
  • Practice core (Different Gamemodes, Custom kits, Custom ranks + ELO, Multiple storage types)
  • Custom PVP items (instapots, enchantments, with customizable shop)
  • Report/punishment system (with different databases support)
  • Factions cores
  • A variety of plugins using particle effects, (invisible) armorstand effects, custom NPCs, ...

My skills:
  • Java
  • Python
  • Spigot/Bukkit API
  • PaperMc API
  • BungeeCord API
  • Able to work with other plugin APIs (Vault, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Plotsquared, ...)
  • NMS/Packets/Protocollib
  • MySQL/SQLite/PostgreSQL/MongoDB Databases | Datafiles (YAML)

I've also got some projects on my GitHub, although I mainly use it for private/personal projects.

If you're interested or want some more info about my previous projects, please add me on discord @GetWrecked#5224.

(currently working on a site to display all my skills and previous projects)

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Matty

converting.to
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey there! I am Matz, an intermediate Java Developer. I'd like to get some more experience and make different kinds of plugins, so I'm offering to make small plugins for a vouch or a low price.

I've only made private plugins so far, my latest projects have been autofarmers (for a farming server), a core for a prison server (custom enchantments, a custom economy system with database support etc) and some other smaller ones.

If you're interested, please add me on discord GetWrecked#5224.

Contacted :)

JKSHOCKER

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey there! I am Matz, a Java Developer. I'd like to get some more experience and make different kinds of plugins, so I'm offering to make small or medium plugins for a low/decent price.

I've only made private plugins so far, my latest projects have been auto farmers (for a farming server), a core for a prison server (custom enchantments, a custom economy system with database support, lobby cores etc) and some other ones.

My skills:
- Java
- Python
- Spigot/Bukkit API
- PaperMc API
- BungeeCord API (learning it atm)
- NMS
- MySQL/SQLite Databases | Datafiles

If you're interested or want some more info about my previous projects, please add me on discord @GetWrecked#5224.
Sent a friend request!

StrikesDev

Probably making servers
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
"MatzHilven was last seen: Today at 4:40 PM"

We can see you online MatzHilven but you're not replying to the discord, we hired you to do the Pickaxe Enchantments plugin but seems you're ghosting us. we are stuck here for about a week now because you're not replying. but you're online here at market.

WE DONT want to refund the payment we sent. just finished the job and the deal we had.

There's a lot of bugs on the plugin you made that you need to get fix. and seems you're not interested replying to us.

Arcanetrix

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
"MatzHilven was last seen: Today at 4:40 PM"

We can see you online MatzHilven but you're not replying to the discord, we hired you to do the Pickaxe Enchantments plugin but seems you're ghosting us. we are stuck here for about a week now because you're not replying. but you're online here at market.

WE DONT want to refund the payment we sent. just finished the job and the deal we had.

There's a lot of bugs on the plugin you made that you need to get fix. and seems you're not interested replying to us.
I contacted him about his development services and he said he's on vacation and won't be available till next week.

MatzHilven

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
He's not replying to me. since last week. He should say to me that he's on vacation or something.
Sorry for these problems, I was indeed on vacation and thought i mentioned it to you. Just reread my Discord DMs and saw I sent it to another person. Fixed all the bugs and sent it.

Last edited:

Christoffers

CubedArch
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Add me on discord: Christoffer#1001 i need an outdated plugin, updated.
I have source files.
The Dev dropped the project.

Skye

Protecting Turtles one Florida Man At A Time
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Added. :)

Zaptify

Owner of ZenPvP
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Added :)

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.