CheapSM - False advertised service where we -rep in mass our unsastified customers!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Ghast

Founding Father of Hypocrisy - https://artemis.ac
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Couldn’t be bothered to make a big deal out of it, but let me share this for the memes.

First screenshots are the conversation, after there are snippets of the reputation being removed twice and then a rando -repping me like he’s on MCM just to do so.
These kids are just completely hilarious.

Then these kids proceed onto opening a chat with thebaum64, here is the outcome:
2  REP   Minecraft Market.png

More stuff? Here we go, they are alting some MCM accounts thru their proxies to 'vouch' on their profile. Proof? Here:
6c1e9e0189fd3d367e6b185a296d2a0d.png
17ae880afae983fab9a41d57fe68fe37.png

39f9f11964642af7d8d5693ad2357a59.png

And these kids now are buying out people to vouch for them:
59a21cdd5da2ef38b1e32a077679565f.png

Attachments

• 2  REP   Minecraft Market.png
    2 REP Minecraft Market.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 176
Last edited:

Ghast

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Also they keep re-adding negative reputation, that’s so sad.

weloveit

Ring Notification: There is motion on your side
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Also they keep re-adding negative reputation, that’s so sad.
1. A service isn't false advertised if you didn't read the TOS or the service description.
2. You keep readding it too. Isn't that just as sad? You're neg repping me because you don't like my TOS. Completely uncalled for.
3. We "cheapSM" didn't mass neg rep you. Don't have anything to do with your negative reps except the one from this account and this account only

weloveit

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
sorta wierd how someone who accumulated all of their rep from free services then exit scammed whom of which also has a similar name to you vouched you...
You didn't say who it sounded like. Those people get banned quickly.
We're a legitimate service and it's a paid service only. Any name relations or such are probably coincidental.

>> Failing to read TOS then whining about how it isn't fair after isn't false advertising

Last edited:

Ghast

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You didn't say who it sounded like. Those people get banned quickly.
We're a legitimate service and it's a paid service only. Any name relations or such are probably coincidental.

>> Failing to read TOS then whining about how it isn't fair after isn't false advertising
Meh legitimate yet you are getting your guys to neg rep me and then you are making a group with a mod to get your rep removed, and then you sold me a service which you then updated to attempt to not give me my refills.

weloveit

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Meh legitimate yet you are getting your guys to neg rep me and then you are making a group with a mod to get your rep removed, and then you sold me a service which you then updated to attempt to not give me my refills.
The moderator told me to make a group to get my rep removed. I can show you if you're really that persistent on the idea that it's a bad thing to do.
I'm not 'getting guys to neg rep you' or 'creating accounts to neg rep you' as they'd be banned by now. You can't even make more than 1 account on the same IP without getting banned?

Also, we can deny a refill or refund for any reason. It's in our TOS that you agreed to. You should of read the TOS first before buying so that you could of prevented this trouble for you.

Ghast

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The moderator told me to make a group to get my rep removed. I can show you if you're really that persistent on the idea that it's a bad thing to do.
I'm not 'getting guys to neg rep you' or 'creating accounts to neg rep you' as they'd be banned by now. You can't even make more than 1 account on the same IP without getting banned?

Also, we can deny a refill or refund for any reason. It's in our TOS that you agreed to. You should of read the TOS first before buying so that you could of prevented this trouble for you.
He is obviously affiliated with you:
0497bf2e4fe37c20663d4e955693116b.png

weloveit

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
He is obviously affiliated with you:
0497bf2e4fe37c20663d4e955693116b.png
Just because he vouched and bought from my service means that I'm related to him? Does that mean that I'm related to Swade on there as well? Your logic makes no sense.

jxhdvn

Don't get impersonated, dm me
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Also, we can deny a refill or refund for any reason. It's in our TOS that you agreed to.
No, no no, no refund policies don't work here on MC-Market buddy!

weloveit

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
No, no no, no refund policies don't work here on MC-Market buddy!
Not on MC Market but on my own website it does! That's not why he neg repped me![DOUBLEPOST=1531519877][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can vouch for CheapSM, they are a very good and reliable service.

I appreciate the positive feedback! PM me for a free service

I have spent around $50 with these guys no problems buddy and no one else has problems in there discord.

I appreciate the positive feedback!

Last edited:

jxhdvn

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Not on MC Market but on my own website it does! That's not why he neg repped me!
Deal still went place between you AND this MC-Market user, so it still applies my man.

Ally

gσ∂∂єѕѕ σƒ мαтнѕ αη∂ мєℓσηѕ χσ
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Not on MC Market but on my own website it does! That's not why he neg repped me![DOUBLEPOST=1531519877][/DOUBLEPOST]

I appreciate the positive feedback! PM me for a free service

I appreciate the positive feedback!
If you associate your service with MCMarket, you immediately have to follow MCMarket's rules and guidelines when selling and dealing with products.

weloveit

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Deal still went place between you AND this MC-Market user, so it still applies my man.
This isn't about a refund though my man this is about a refill which is completely different.
This doesn't have much to do with you anyway but I appreciate you trying to stick up for your friend.[DOUBLEPOST=1531520005][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you associate your service with MCMarket, you immediately have to follow MCMarket's rules and guidelines when selling and dealing with products.
I am following guidelines, but it's the same with Ghast.
Once he bought from CheapSM he fell under all of our guidelines!

jxhdvn

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This isn't about a refund though my man this is about a refill which is completely different.
This doesn't have much to do with you anyway but I appreciate you trying to stick up for your friend.
Not my friend, just pointing something out
And also, if this is about a refill and his account dropping when he purchased a non drop account, you're falsely advertising your product. Even if there is no refill or a refill if an account drops when it wasn't supposed to you should still either change the advertisement or offer a refill if it drops on every purchase

weloveit

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Not my friend, just pointing something out
And also, if this is about a refill and his account dropping when he purchased a non drop account, you're falsely advertising your product. Even if there is no refill or a refill if an account drops when it wasn't supposed to you should still either change the advertisement or offer a refill if it drops on every purchase

I can tell you've probably never bought social media services as by the way you're saying things you don't seem to exactly know how this entire operation works. All of our operations are following MCM guidelines but when buying from the site the customer also has to follow all of our guidelines, which includes not being able to refill a service after 30 days.
This dude Ghast asked for a refill even after 30 days and got upset when we denied a refill.
The product isn't false advertising as it's not advertised as non-drop. It clearly says in the product description and the prices tab "no refill protection"!

jxhdvn

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I can tell you've probably never bought social media services as by the way you're saying things you don't seem to exactly know how this entire operation works. All of our operations are following MCM guidelines but when buying from the site the customer also has to follow all of our guidelines, which includes not being able to refill a service after 30 days.
This dude Ghast asked for a refill even after 30 days and got upset when we denied a refill.
The product isn't false advertising as it's not advertised as non-drop. It clearly says in the product description and the prices tab "no refill protection"!
XqXpvat.png

what

Status
This thread has been locked.