Status
This thread has been locked.

Kelsey

Pokémon GO Master
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
PLEASE NOTE: I ONLY MIDDLEMAN MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS!

Greetings MCM Community

Introduction:
Starting today, I'll be offering my middleman services to the people who are in need of one.
You probably have seen me before in the Minecraft account section, where I sell Minecon cape accounts, with over 135 successful sales!
Since I'm daily getting private messages of people if I can middleman for them, might as well create a thread for it.
My service is currently paid, although that might change in the future since middlemanning surely is time consuming. However, I still like to avoid possible scams.
I currently only middleman Minecraft accounts since that I'm the most expercienced in.
If I took your attention and would like to use me as a middleman, make sure to contact me only on MCM via a conversation. I will not be middlemanning on any other platform so don't fall for any impersonators that claim to be me.

Terms of Service:
1. After the deal has been completed, I can't be held responsible for anything that possibly can happen afterwards.
2. I reserve the right to decline your request for any reason.
3. I will only middleman whenever I have the time for it.
4. By accepting me as a middleman, you automatically agree to my ToS, don't care if you've read it or not.

Questions?
If you've a question that bothers you, make sure to start a conversation with me.

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day. :)

(It appears that sometimes I don't have the time to help you middleman your deal for personal reasons. If you're still quickly in need of a middleman, I'd recommend LonelyTree & Jerry)

Last edited:

utaninja

( ̄^ ̄ )ゞ
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch!

Is there a limit to how much money in accounts you are willing to deal with?

Last edited:

Kelsey

Pokémon GO Master
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Gem

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I need you to MM a deal for me, get on Discord, it'll be quick.

Kelsey

Pokémon GO Master
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Snide

o/
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, did a MM deal for me and everything went smooth!

Status
This thread has been locked.