MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

Cubed Studios ◈ Quality you deserve. | Official Minecraft Partner.

Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Ren

Founder of Kubo Studios Ltd
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
md7E2hx.jpg

Reserved for updates

call911

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Big big vouch for Ren, if you want something done, You should try this service out and you'll probably never want to look for an alternative again
EDIT: my opinion on this isn't just because Ren is a friend, but because of my personal experience with him. He got me over 10 massive and time consuming builds with barely taking any time, And for the bigger builds, the prices he gave me were not even comparable to most of other service teams I've personally worked with.

Last edited:

Ren

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Big big vouch for Ren, if you want something done, You should try this service out and you'll probably never want to look for an alternative again
EDIT: my opinion on this isn't just because Ren is a friend, but because of my personal experience with him. He got me over 10 massive and time consuming builds with barely taking any time, And for the bigger builds, the prices he gave me were not even comparable to most of other service teams I've personally worked with.

Thanks so much! <3

Mason.

:)
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Massive vouch for Ren! Cubed Studios is of the highest quality and I would highly recommend!

ignuF

Graphics Designer / Render Artist
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, I've worked with many teams in the past as either a manager, client or freelancer. My experience with Cube Studios surpasses all the other teams, they show true maturity, respect and professionalism while still maintaining excellent quality with their work. The owner, Ren, is very supportive and friendly towards his own team and clients. Out of the many teams on this forum, I would, without doubt, recommend this team!

Domino

╰_╯
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, Great manager to work with,i'm one of the builders of cubed studios and the way ren handles everything is amazing,i recommend to use his services, such a great person <3

Ren

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, I've worked with many teams in the past as either a manager, client or freelancer. My experience with Cube Studios surpasses all the other teams, they show true maturity, respect and professionalism while still maintaining excellent quality with their work. The owner, Ren, is very supportive and friendly towards his own team and clients. Out of the many teams on this forum, I would, without doubt, recommend this team!

Vouch, Great manager to work with,i'm one of the builders of cubed studios and the way ren handles everything is amazing,i recommend to use his services, such a great person <3

Thank you Dom and Fungi!

CAMOU

doing cool stuff.
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Big Vouch. Cubed Studios is one of the best Building Groups Ive ever worked with. They are super cheap and reliable for that amazing quality they provide.

Built 4 amazing looking PvP Maps for me for 80$ and I was even able to see the progress live. One build didnt fit my needs and they made no bones about creating me another 4th map for free.

Can only recommend working with those guys. Keep up the good work!

DrqzArch

Level Designer & Crypto-Trader
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Good morning,
I’d just say that this team is really awesome in all things, and it has a really professional CEO, really nice to talk with him. Just a big vouch to my friend Ren. :tup:

-Yours faithfully, Henry.

Last edited:

Leonex

Premium
Reactions
Resources
This guy turned to me to make him a map for their project. (But there were some problems)

Personally, my opinion is that the guy is kind, sociable, understanding and honest.
vouch :)

Ren

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Big Vouch. Cubed Studios is one of the best Building Groups Ive ever worked with. They are super cheap and reliable for that amazing quality they provide.

Built 4 amazing looking PvP Maps for me for 80$ and I was even able to see the progress live. One build didnt fit my needs and they made no bones about creating me another 4th map for free.

Can only recommend working with those guys. Keep up the good work!

Good morning,
I’d just say that this team is really awesome in all things, and it has a really professional CEO, really nice to talk with him. Just a big vouch to my friend Ren. :tup:

-Yours faithfully, Henry.

This guy turned to me to make him a map for their project. (But there were some problems)

Personally, my opinion is that the guy is kind, sociable, understanding and honest.
vouch :)

Vouch. Bought a beautiful spawn of this team and some terraforming, did an amazing job! 100% Would recommend, wouldn't go with anyone else :tup:

View attachment 291814

I can vouch for Ren. Good guy and professional. Would recommend.

Owner of Cubed Studios seems very friendly and easy to talk to I recommend :)

Thank you so much guys! <3

Normandy

Reactions
Resources
Excellent Service! Ren was kind enough to adjust his prices to meet my budget. The quality was superb for the price! Would recommend

TheFrost

Lawyer | Manager | Father
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Dam, Looking at this I know want a build XDDD, This is possibly the best builds i've seen in a while.

Bongga

Professional Builder / shyushiz#7964
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, Ren is a friendly and professional team manager! Team works accordingly and everyone is just oh so friendly. Dont hesitate commissioning them for any task you have in hand!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.