Stylez

Server Owner & World Painter
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The Map Must Contain:

- 2 Regions for 2 different Teams
- Inside each region there must be a mine for Iron only.
- There must also be a base of sorts like a large hut what ever you feel is nice
- In between both regions there must be a smallish hill/mountain. Quite detailed.
- On the top of the small mountain like structure or in the middle, there must be a capture zone, 4x4 Size.

I want this map to be very detailed and HQ.
My Budget is $25
We want this fast.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Stylez

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Kid stop trashing every thread that I post. Its not a very big map so stfu. I swear any thread I post you write some bullshit on it. Legit fuck off.

Stylez

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
proof?
I've had you blocked for a good few weeks
I haven't made any threads. Just all the threads I used to post you did. So many you can fuck off me? Like legit just fuck off. I have no trouble with you.

sad

:)
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I haven't made any threads. Just all the threads I used to post you did. So many you can fuck off me? Like legit just fuck off. I have no trouble with you.
O SHIT.

HuracanFTW

Professional Builder
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey there Stylez!

I'm Huracan and I'm experienced builder. I'd really like to help you out with your project!
If you're interested in working together, you can add me on Skype (live: peeters.3s) or through a PM on this forum to talk about the details of your project.

Hopefully we can work together soon!

Greetings,
Huracan[DOUBLEPOST=1467827701][/DOUBLEPOST]I stronly devouch for this user! He doesn't want to pay a percentage upfront, so it's easier for both of us to trust each other. Be aware of a possible scam!

Greetings,
Huracan

Last edited:

Stylez

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey there Stylez!

I'm Huracan and I'm experienced builder. I'd really like to help you out with your project!
If you're interested in working together, you can add me on Skype (live: peeters.3s) or through a PM on this forum to talk about the details of your project.

Hopefully we can work together soon!

Greetings,
Huracan[DOUBLEPOST=1467827701][/DOUBLEPOST]I stronly devouch for this user! He doesn't want to pay a percentage upfront, so it's easier for both of us to trust each other. Be aware of a possible scam!

Greetings,
Huracan
I didn't want to pay up front due to the fact that everytime I do a 50 50 with my customers I ALWAYS get scammed. Every time. I said I would pay after you showed me via a screenshare. Then you could send me the build.

HuracanFTW

Professional Builder
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I didn't want to pay up front due to the fact that everytime I do a 50 50 with my customers I ALWAYS get scammed. Every time. I said I would pay after you showed me via a screenshare. Then you could send me the build.

If you're that afraid to get scammed... Why don't you understand that I'm afraid to get scammed as well? Those are just my ToS, don't want to agree? I don't work with you.

Stylez

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
LOLOLOLOL Saphirus is totally right I'm dying lol
You trash my threads aswell. Its a small map. I can go up if I really wanted to. Like it doesn't need to be big. I mean can you all fuck off? Both you terraformers just talk shit on my threads. Its super annoying and frustrating. I could easily get builders to do it for free, but they have other projects that they are working on for me.

Yack

Owner of MC-Kingdoms
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You trash my threads aswell. Its a small map. I can go up if I really wanted to. Like it doesn't need to be big. I mean can you all fuck off? Both you terraformers just talk shit on my threads. Its super annoying and frustrating. I could easily get builders to do it for free, but they have other projects that they are working on for me.

LOLOL stop embarrassing yourself xD If you're a good terraformer you can easily make this yourself xD

ajthemacboy

Vintage
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hard to believe you actually managed to convince someone else to do something for you... for free.

Stylez

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hard to believe you actually managed to convince someone else to do something for you... for free.
They are my friends who provide high quality builds. I do offer to pay but they decline.[DOUBLEPOST=1467841017][/DOUBLEPOST]
LOLOL stop embarrassing yourself xD If you're a good terraformer you can easily make this yourself xD
I can make the terrain fine its just I want really nice builds done. There's a lot of talent on MCMarket so I want someone new.

Lacroix

creativity at its finest!
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
They are my friends who provide high quality builds. I do offer to pay but they decline.[DOUBLEPOST=1467841017][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can make the terrain fine its just I want really nice builds done. There's a lot of talent on MCMarket so I want someone new.
Yo seriously, Talking back is just making things worst. Why don't you just ignore them and let them talk all the Shit they want. Eventually they will get tired of it and they will stop. I'm pretty sure your not a Kid anymore, Grow up man. Be the Bigger person and ignore.

sad

:)
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This made me not interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1467852090][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have less Legitimacy then @Huracan so you are more likely to scam.
Stylez does not scam lmao. I can insure u that.
Someone who scams wouldnt work for.
FrostHCF
PulseHCF
PrimeHCF
McCritz
SeverityHCF
And many more.

Millennium

Selling OG ACCOUNT "Sybian"
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I have a perfect map for this. Please add me on skype AmazingFiend for more detail's 100% you will love the map!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.