This thread has been locked.

Starbucks

Large Network Owner|Valane|RoyalWars
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey,
My Name Is AngelDeliqht and i am 14 years old and as an individual i love to communicate with numerous people and the caste,colour or creed does not affect that as i love all human beings as God created us all to love eachother and get along.Anyway enough of my dramatic love speech,i enjoy helping owners out who do not have the skills to actually make a server and they are stuck so i am here to offer myself as Co-Owner on a server and the things i will be providing will be below:

What I Will Provide:
-Maybe A Logo
-Maybe A Domain
-Maybe A Icon
-Custom Plugins Such As MobCoins,FactionsGUI,Battle Pass Mission Plugin,Faction Core's,Cannoning Jar's
-Premium Plugins
-Maybe Make A Whole Setup
-Custom Build's And Possibly Builders To Build More Things
-Xenforo Theme Possibly

What I Require:
-A Trustworthy Owner
-50% Profits Or Less Depending On How Much You Have Spent On The Server
-Access To All Accounts
-Owner Role On Everything
-The Owner Must Have A Host,Buycraft, And A Forums Possibly Ready And Funded
-A Fun Time Being Owner And Helping Someone Out!

Add Me On Discord AngelDeliqht#6879 For More Information!

<3

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Starbucks

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Seems hella sketch.
i just want to help a owner out[DOUBLEPOST=1534802581][/DOUBLEPOST]
you type like a moron and youre 14

no one wants to hire you, if they do theyre asking for trouble
thank for trashing :) i was just trying to hep people out but ok

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evading (IAmPeng)

jxhdvn

Don't get impersonated, dm me
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
nice fortnite avatar little boy go back to english class
I could see some of the points you're making as valid, but who actually knows? Give people a chance, and stop trashing threads.
you type like a moron and youre 14

no one wants to hire you, if they do theyre asking for trouble
you're*, congratulations, you've played yourself

Scare

Lifting is my Religion
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Doesnt sound you like want to do the tough stuff. You just want everything an owner would have.

Shizuka

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Starbucks, I hope you the best of luck in finding a server to co-own. I'll also recommend creating a new thread.

barycenter, you shouldn't trash this guy's thread just based off of his writing abilities. English may not be his strong suit. If you wanted to criticize, you should've stopped after the first one, never done it at all, or messaged him. From what I've seen, you're no different, or even worse than him. He makes grammatical errors, but you make childish mistakes/errors, for example, claiming people have "autism".

jxhdvn, props to you for standing up for this guy. May the best be with you in the future.

RevetzBeketz

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
What I Will Provide:
-Maybe A Logo
-Maybe A Domain
-Maybe A Icon
-Custom Plugins Such As MobCoins,FactionsGUI,Battle Pass Mission Plugin,Faction Core's,Cannoning Jar's
-Premium Plugins
-Xenforo Theme Possibly

The only thing you will for sure provide are custom and premium plugins. Everything else is "Maybe"... What the heck man. You won't invest but you want profits, you won't provide anything. Maybe you would like to change something up?

Starbucks

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Starbucks, I hope you the best of luck in finding a server to co-own. I'll also recommend creating a new thread.

barycenter, you shouldn't trash this guy's thread just based off of his writing abilities. English may not be his strong suit. If you wanted to criticize, you should've stopped after the first one, never done it at all, or messaged him. From what I've seen, you're no different, or even worse than him. He makes grammatical errors, but you make childish mistakes/errors, for example, claiming people have "autism".

jxhdvn, props to you for standing up for this guy. May the best be with you in the future.
Thanks
What I Will Provide:
-Maybe A Logo
-Maybe A Domain
-Maybe A Icon
-Premium Plugins
-Xenforo Theme Possibly

The only thing you will for sure provide are custom and premium plugins. Everything else is "Maybe"... What the heck man. You won't invest but you want profits, you won't provide anything. Maybe you would like to change something up?
i will provide the things that say maybe if they dont already have it....

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evading (IAmPeng)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.