This thread has been locked.

Satan

Devil#0666
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I need a bot that can do the following:
  • DM a user that has been assigned via command to be the "owner" of a specific chat channel after a certain time has passed since the channel's last message.
  • Command to set the "owner" of a specific chat channel
    • $rent owner @mention_user
  • Command to set the timer's duration to DM all owner users (e.g. 4 days, thus a global DM reminder)
    • $rent time 4d
    • $rent time 1d 4h 12s
    • Should be able to use d for days, s for seconds, h for hours
    • IMPORTANT NOTE: The bot should track the chat activity of the channel. Once the channel goes silent it will start counting 4 days timer. Meaning if the channel has a message sent then the timer will RESET!
  • Once timer is up not only will the DM be sent to that user, but an additional embed message would be sent to the channel to alert the owner of the channel and my server's staff members to manually handle things from there. (Its a rent economy that we're trying to do)
  • Help command to list out cmds
  • DM me when the rent is due
Budget: I'm thinking roughly $25. If that's too little, negotiate with me.

Timeframe: At most 2 days

My discord: ⚡ zDrakon ⚡#4392

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Medi

Bot Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I can do this, Get in touch with me!!! Medi#7728

ZP4RKER

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Contact me @ZP4RKER#3333

We’ll discuss more on Discord. (You’ve worked with me before ;))

Satan

Devil#0666
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
CmdData

Has taken this job. Deadline tomorrow, I will reopen if any issues occur.[DOUBLEPOST=1518854013][/DOUBLEPOST]This thread is back open, the user above has not completed the task in the said timeframe of 1 day and has made a grave mistake in underestimating the time needed to get this project done.

I will not make a scam report or neg rep as I was refunded, but I will say that the user is unprofessional in asking for their entire winter break to be left untouched while I needed this bot ASAP in that they could do it in 1 day.

Truly disappointed at their begging for my "empathy" of trying to understand their "personal situation". If I hire a freelancer I expect them to complete the job by the deadline we agree on otherwise you've just wasted my time and your own as I will demand a full refund.

Do not be a child and give me a timeframe you can not guarantee. That being said if you are aware and willing to take this project seriously, feel free to contact me.[DOUBLEPOST=1519276589][/DOUBLEPOST]Reopened... Paracosm failed to deliver on this bot.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.