Discord Bots ☤ - Highest Quality On MCM (Trusted 5+ Years)

Medi

Bot Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
New-Thread-DZN.png

Type
Offering
Provided by
Individual
Language
  1. JavaScript
  2. NodeJS
  3. Bash
  4. Other
Last edited:

Cotive

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This user has zero creativity when it comes to a front-end design for a user's project (Discord Bots). Takes other service provider's ideas/designs regarding a discord bot's front end design because he has no originality. Rather than using them as a reference, he claims them as his own.

Incident (1): Here
Incident (2):
- My Portfolio: Here
- His Bot (Caesar): Here
- Timestamps: Mine - His

Medi

Bot Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Lifetime updates / hosting offered with all bots.

P00inL00

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Great person to work with! All I can say. I asked for a pretty unique feature, and he managed to implement it with almost no hiccups. You can't go wrong with this guy! Thank you for making my bot man!

Medi

Bot Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
High quality developer created a discord bot for me was completed within 20 minutes.. The support is just insane i highly recommend his work! Thank you for this amazing bot
Great person to work with! All I can say. I asked for a pretty unique feature, and he managed to implement it with almost no hiccups. You can't go wrong with this guy! Thank you for making my bot man!
Thanks for the positive feedback <3

Dad

MCMCon Entrepreneur
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Medi is just an amazing, extremely high quality, and friendly bot developer.
I really did not expect to get such quality for such a low price.
Not to talk about the fact that he's the kind of seller that I wish everyone would be talking to their clients just like him, and by that I mean friendly and actually likes to laugh a bit while dealing with his clients. Unlike many people on here.

If you need a bot developer, choose Medi.

Medi

Bot Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Medi is just an amazing, extremely high quality, and friendly bot developer.
I really did not expect to get such quality for such a low price.
Not to talk about the fact that he's the kind of seller that I wish everyone would be talking to their clients just like him, and by that I mean friendly and actually likes to laugh a bit while dealing with his clients. Unlike many people on here.

If you need a bot developer, choose Medi.
Extremely appreciated <3

Deducts

Founder of Sword.
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
So talented in bot developing, I honestly didn't realise the quality we'd get out of him especially for the price! Medi is so friendly and will always do his best to impress you. Overall great experience working with him and I can't wait for what's in store for the future!

Recommend Medi to absolutely everyone!

Medi

Bot Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Now offering life-time hosting for FREE for the month of December.
With any purchase of a bot that meets requirements.

Expires: January 1st.

Last edited:

Harry

Rustacean
Administrator
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
"[Highest Quality on MCM]"

That's a pretty bold statement considering the number of developers on this platform. How could you validate such a thing, as blindly claiming that when it's most likely false, makes you look like a sort of narcissistic in my opinion?

Medi

Bot Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

That's a pretty bold statement considering the number of developers on this platform. How could you validate such a thing, as blindly claiming that when it's most likely false, makes you look like a sort of narcissistic in my opinion?

Opinions, will be opinions.

Medi

Bot Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

When Medi says this it is so damn true.

I messaged him we made a deal within a few hours and he started to get to work the time that it took to create them was very fast considering what I had asked him to do for me. User is very respectful and aware that some people do not have the money to afford the bots they are ordering and helps find a way around it. No doubt in my mind that this is indeed the highest quality discord bots on MCM.
You made me blush ;)