Status
This thread has been locked.

Cristian A.

GFX Designer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello, at the moment I want to offer myself to do some discord setups for rep / vouches. I don't have a big portfolio [ I have done services like this before but actually never was interested in offering services ] but now I am. DM Cristian A.#9703 , that's my discord if you want to get a Discord Setup, I'll actually put time into setting up your discord server as long as you are satisfied. In the future if I'll get a big portfolio I'll put this with a price. I have done discord setups for servers with over 300+ members and so on.

This below is the advanced setup [ bots setup, roles setup, everything fully managed, rules added, and more]

Basic setup [bots setup, roles setup, and much more]

Last edited:

Mordi

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This is free right?

Mordi

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The title does say "free".
i was just making sure.
Yes it is indeed. But won't make like some really advanced discord setups that will make me weeks to do.
okay. can you make me a discord?[DOUBLEPOST=1574450332][/DOUBLEPOST]i can add you on discord when i get home.

Last edited:

Cristian A.

GFX Designer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Made a Discord Setup for Mordi

upload_2019-11-23_19-44-51.png

+ made roles, setup the bots, staff section and everything that a MC Server Discord needs.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-23_19-44-51.png
    upload_2019-11-23_19-44-51.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 35

Cristian A.

GFX Designer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Made for Bao a discord setup! [DOUBLEPOST=1574543162][/DOUBLEPOST]Thread Closed - opening a new thread.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.