• We've simplified our account upgrade offerings and have a huge Ultimate sale ongoing! Read about everything we've changed here!

DuskMc | Ready for release | Lowered SB | Active 80+ Member Discord!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Snowcone

LunarTech.io | i9-9900k MC & VPS Hosting
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone. Today I am going to be possibly selling my server DuskMc.net.

Before we get any further, let me give you some background information for DuskMc. I have been working on DuskMc for about two weeks now, and have grown the discord to around 80+ members. During that time, we have been making polls about the server, and what the players would like to see. We are going to be having a beta map soon, and if the server is sold, I hope that the beta map will still take place. While in developmental phase, we have had TONS of staff applications, and the discord has been very active. Everyone in the discord is ready and wanting to play the beta map.

The server has many features that will be listed below!

The domain has around 11 months left on it, and it is purchased through namecheap.

Domain Proof >

Some of the artwork > | |

Proof of discord >

Some features:

Full setup, and ready for release

5 Donator ranks

8 Staff ranks

Fast chunkbusters

Working faction upgrades

Auto announcements

And much more!!

[Pm for an invite to the discord] Everyone is active

This is for serious buyers only, please don’t trash the thread

If you would like to join the server, please pm me and I will get you whitelisted!

Also if your in the discord, please refrain from telling everyone that this is being
sold.

There is no website currently, and not a buycraft. But if it is requested by the buyer, I would be more than happy to setup a buycraft! It wouldn't be hard for me.

I would prefer is the server sold for over $50

SB: $35

BI: $5

BIN: $120

CB: $55 Comunism_

Bidding ends when I feel that it is at a good price, or when there are no more bids!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Candidates

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
wtf, you don't own DuskMC?

Candidates

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I do own DuskMc. What do you mean that I don't? I even showed proof of the domain above
Jheez, I guess you have the SAME name as my server, but mine is HCF and yours is factions.

Immortal Network

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone. Today I am going to be possibly selling my server DuskMc.net.

Before we get any further, let me give you some background information for DuskMc. I have been working on DuskMc for about two weeks now, and have grown the discord to around 80+ members. During that time, we have been making polls about the server, and what the players would like to see. We are going to be having a beta map soon, and if the server is sold, I hope that the beta map will still take place. While in developmental phase, we have had TONS of staff applications, and the discord has been very active. Everyone in the discord is ready and wanting to play the beta map.

The server has many features that will be listed below!

The domain has around 11 months left on it, and it is purchased through namecheap.

Domain Proof >

Some of the artwork > | |

Proof of discord >

Some features:

Full setup, and ready for release

5 Donator ranks

8 Staff ranks

Fast chunkbusters

Working faction upgrades

Auto announcements

And much more!!

[Pm for an invite to the discord] Everyone is active

This is for serious buyers only, please don’t trash the thread

If you would like to join the server, please pm me and I will get you whitelisted!

Also if your in the discord, please refrain from telling everyone that this is being
sold.

There is no website currently, and not a buycraft. But if it is requested by the buyer, I would be more than happy to setup a buycraft! It wouldn't be hard for me.

SB: $35

BI: $5

BIN: $150

Bidding ends when I feel that it is at a good price, or when there are no more bids!

Can you pm me an invite to the discord? If so and I see everything in order Ill bid the SB of 35.

Glident

Graphic Designer
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Bid 35

Status
This thread has been locked.