This thread has been locked.

U130477

Server Owner
Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey MCM Host's

I am the Owner of the server known as SkyPrime.
Currently we have run into an issue with our current host that they cannot identify, the issue being most of our community/users are unable to connect to our server which we have been told is 'The users providers problem and not the hosts'
Even if true, I can't have this affecting my users and am in need of a reliable, active customer support 24/7, Affordable Pricing and Fair Pricing for the Specs provided.

Please contact me below or Post your discord below to talk further.
We are huge investors and only want serious company's.

I would like you to provide a detailed description if possible in why we should choose your product/company over others. I'm only wanting the best of the best, nothing cheap.

I would prefer if the control panel was Multicraft.

Thank you!

Type
Offering
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ash is our purest form
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey MCM Host's

Currently we have run into an issue with our current host that they cannot identify, the issue being most of our community/users are unable to connect to our server which we have been told is 'The users providers problem and not the hosts'
Even if true, I can't have this affecting my users and am in need of a reliable, active customer support 24/7, Affordable Pricing and Fair Pricing for the Specs provided.

I would like you to provide a detailed description if possible in why we should choose your product/company over others. I'm only wanting the best of the best, nothing cheap.

Thank you!
I can probably get you setup with a solution that would fit your needs, add me on discord if interested: david#0101

Lucas.S

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello there,

Is there a specific location you were looking for?

We understand your needs and if you're looking for shared hosting, we have been running since 2017 and can offer a unique experience at $1/GB. We have an unmetered deal running at $20/mo currently. Our servers are located in Denmark although have around 90ms to the East Coast (US). We offer the best services and deals for the Denmark region for minecraft hosting and establish the best relationships with our customers. We have reliable services and only choose the best for our customers. If you'd like to know more, we are always happy to answer via live chat or ticketing. Unfortunately, our panel is Pterodactyl but it is a straightforward panel to use.

If you'd like to get in touch with us via discord, please PM us and we can go from there to establish communication.

Thank you,
https://servercrafters.com

Zelon-Jack

Dedicated Member
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey MCM Host's

Thank you!

Would you consider a VPS with Multicraft installed?

DBoss

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello U130477, we offer quality Minecraft Hosting for affordable prices!

Here are the prices and specs on our Premium servers:
-> Premium Dallas and Germany - $3/GB
• CPU- Intel Xeon E3-1270v5 (Dallas) or Intel Xeon E3-1275v5
• Others- SATA SSDs, DDR4 ECC RAM - Pterodactyl Panel
-> Multicraft Servers - Dallas - $2/GB
• CPU- Intel Xeon E5-1620v2
• Others- SATA SSDs, DDR3 ECC RAM - Multicraft

Our servers are equipped with 100 Gbps DDoS protection and 1Gbps Uplink, but you can get 500Gbps DDoS protection if you use our free GGA system.

What is GGA/Global Game Accelerator?
GGA is a system that gives Automatic Low Latency for users and more DDoS protection. People from Europe/Africa that use this to Dallas usually lower their ping from about 150ms to 80ms and Australia from 300 to 150-200ms. We offer free setup of this and it would be perfect for you if you have out of US players. Learn more here: https://www.psychz.net/gga.html

We are also a legal company, we are a registered Limited Liability Company in Connecticut USA. ID: 1270686

We also have some of the best support in the Industry, just ask our customers or look at our reviews here: https://www.mc-market.org/threads/279552/ & https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sparkedhost.us

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZzC6qsx (Test IPs are in #welcome)

Thanks,
Sparked Host LLC

UElitez

Clovux - Hosting Provider
Ultimate
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello,

We're sorry to hear about your issues with your current host. We would be more than happy to help you resolve these issues.

You can find our plans here: https://clovux.net/mc

We've been around since 2014, which is much longer than most other hosts around here.

Let us know if you have any questions.

ItzMayed

Owner of Titan Nodes LTD | Hosting Provider.
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey MCM Host's

Thank you!
Hello SkyPrime!

I'll be happy to offer you a 48-hour trial to test around our Minecraft Hosting Plans! This would give you the full expected experience with us!

We also would be glad to offer you a High CPU Usage allocation for your Server so you can experience the full amazing performance! Just contact us!

We will be happy to offer you a discount depending on the plans you choose! ;)

We understand that you would like Multicraft but we provide Pterodactyl Panel to our Minecraft Clients that offers Easy Control, Fast SFTP Transfers, High Performance, and Security.

I will personally help you resolve any issues that you are facing as well, moreover:

Our Minecraft Hosting is located in Canada, Montreal & Europe, France region with the following specifications:
CPU » Intel i7-6700K @ 4.2 GHz
RAM » DDR4 2400 MHz
SSD » 480GB

They are equipped with 1.2 Tbps DDoS Protection & 250Mbps Uplink!

Feel free to join our Discord Server or PM us! :p

Cheers!
Mayed.R » CEO | Titan Nodes LTD

xvictx

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello SkyPrime!

I'll be happy to offer you a 48-hour trial to test around our Minecraft Hosting Plans! This would give you the full expected experience with us!

We also would be glad to offer you a High CPU Usage allocation for your Server so you can experience the full amazing performance! Just contact us!

We will be happy to offer you a discount depending on the plans you choose! ;)

We understand that you would like Multicraft but we provide Pterodactyl Panel to our Minecraft Clients that offers Easy Control, Fast SFTP Transfers, High Performance, and Security.

I will personally help you resolve any issues that you are facing as well, moreover:

Our Minecraft Hosting is located in Canada, Montreal & Europe, France region with the following specifications:
CPU » Intel i7-6700K @ 4.2 GHz
RAM » DDR4 2400 MHz
SSD » 480GB

They are equipped with 1.2 Tbps DDoS Protection & 250Mbps Uplink!

Feel free to join our Discord Server or PM us! :p

Cheers!
Mayed.R » CEO | Titan Nodes LTD
i can only recommend TitanNodes!

DylanH

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey MCM Host's

Thank you!
If you're still looking, be sure to check out TigerNode! We've been around for over two years now and have built up a solid reputation for providing high quality services. Feel free to check out our amazing reviews on Trustpilot and our thread! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :tup:

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.