EvoHCF , Need Builders/Web Dev/Helpers Only - Open

Status
This thread has been locked.

MojangStudio

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello, Well basically creating a Practice server and we need a entire staff team ranging from Co-Owner - Helper and I would love for all help I would get but each rank shows to me what your strengths and weakens and this shows to me who should be promoted and stuff like that , Thanks

Helper, Lowest Rank . You Start out at this rank and this rank means you can still play the server of course but you will have access to staff mode like all other ranks and you will need to be switching in and out to try help other players . (Est Promotion Time 1-2 Weeks )

Moderator Second Lowest Rank , This rank is a promotion from Helper and this rank shows to me how your people stills are , you have access to ban/kick from Website/TeamSpeak this rank is where you show me if you can be trusted (Est Promotion Time 4-6 Weeks)

Mod+ This Rank is where you start getting high up , You inform admins off all on going arguments/issues this shows to the admins and this rank you may put you point accoss who may be demoted or promoted due to your evidence and proof . (Est Promotion time 2-3 Months )

Sr.Mod This is the highest rank you can obtain by the admins This rank is really good to show the owner if you admin material and it also shows the owner if your up for the rank , you basically are incharge off in teamspeak and you handle off issuations other staff cant

Admins You Decide Promotions/Demotions, You do Interviews and you have access to everything "on the ground" what I mean by that is your incharge off the staff team and server in game where as owner does it all work outside off server . This is the only paid rank (Est Promotion Time , This is shown you deserve It not after time )

Admin is the only Paid Rank , http://evolutionera.enjin.com/ Apply There , Please Spend your time on it and thanks for reading this , All accepted applicants start as helper :D

We Also Need Many Builders Please PM me if your a builder

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Bens

https://proxim.cloud
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Can you add my skype, MojangStudio ? I would like to speak to you.

My skype: PotatoNoodles

Tripps

SysAdmin | Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I am Looking for a platform admin if that is what you mean
A system admin is someone that does all of the server end work, which I have no idea what 'platform admin' means.

Tripps

SysAdmin | Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Wow indeed I do need one of them but that involves quite a bit off trust ,
If you private message me I can send you all of my previous works/all of what I have done thus far.

Marz.

Manager @ MCWars
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Are you looking for YouTubers aswell?

MojangStudio

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hoi,

I was wondering if you are looking for a server manager? If accepted, I would (help) manage th staff team, do updates / bug fixes, and manage the forums.

You can view my thread by clicking the link in my signature!

Regards,
Raynth
// RaynthZ Managment
I'm not paying a staff manager , only admin I'm afraid

Banned forever. Reason: Alt Account (RedDemonic)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.