Status
This thread has been locked.

PolarGFX

Graphic Designer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
This is my first time making this type of design on my own thoughts?
MistEsports2.png

Attachments

• MistEsports2.png
    MistEsports2.png
    292.7 KB · Views: 50

PixelMine

PixelMine.com
Ultimate
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Looks good!

Here is some feedback. Hope it helps!
  1. There is a glitch in the outline on the top left > make sure the edges you have are consistent, if there is a single broken part your eye will kind of 'catch' on it.
  2. The blue outline is inconsistent. Again, consistency is key. Try to make sure any outline is consistent in offset.
  3. The mist white is pure white. Pure white and pure black are generally a no-no. Even just a touch of colour will help with visual depth.
  4. The grey on the text has 0 saturation. Grey is fine, but adding a touch of colour will help the logo feel more cohesive.
  5. The blue colour is completely flat. Use gradients to 'turn' planes in a direction. It's an extremely subtle touch that will add visual complexity.
Bottom image is with a few tweaks.

MistFeedback.png

Attachments

• MistFeedback.png
    MistFeedback.png
    665.5 KB · Views: 46

PolarGFX

Graphic Designer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Looks good!

Here is some feedback. Hope it helps!
  1. There is a glitch in the outline on the top left > make sure the edges you have are consistent, if there is a single broken part your eye will kind of 'catch' on it.
  2. The blue outline is inconsistent. Again, consistency is key. Try to make sure any outline is consistent in offset.
  3. The mist white is pure white. Pure white and pure black are generally a no-no. Even just a touch of colour will help with visual depth.
  4. The grey on the text has 0 saturation. Grey is fine, but adding a touch of colour will help the logo feel more cohesive.
  5. The blue colour is completely flat. Use gradients to 'turn' planes in a direction. It's an extremely subtle touch that will add visual complexity.
Bottom image is with a few tweaks.

View attachment 417003
thx for the helpfull feedback will keep in mind :)

Status
This thread has been locked.