Free Advertisement Discord for Youtubers & Servers! {375k+ Total Subscribers | 150+ Server owners!}

Status
This thread has been locked.

Dexter113

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
gxntQyN.jpg

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Daaku

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Added - Daaku#1056 and already contacted Supershiftery

Hoisting

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I was in this discord for quite some time, support was very slow, waiting days and sometimes week+ just for a reply, my requests were ignored and it doesn't seem this is functioning correctly, I would recommend going to the minetube discord over this any day just from how attentive they are.

ohlove

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I was in this discord for quite some time, support was very slow, waiting days and sometimes week+ just for a reply, my requests were ignored and it doesn't seem this is functioning correctly, I would recommend going to the minetube discord over this any day just from how attentive they are.
MineTube is just as bad I have been waiting for a week and still no reply.

Dexter113

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

I apologize for the treatment you have gotten in the discord and hopefully you can give it another try.
The first many month i was the only one actually active in that discord helping server owners and i did not have a lot of time. Now that i have a managed to get a payed manager and the necessary bots to help me the support is 10 times better.
Also keep in mind that this service is 100% free and have until now been a build in progress.

Drexful

Java Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Added on discord! Interested in what you have to offer.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.