This thread has been locked.

YTjr

Looking to make it in life.
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello people of Mc-Market
My company is back and better and where doing it the right way Free Advertisement

http://ytjrpromotions.site/

You can Promote your
  1. Discord Servers
  2. YouTube channel and Cost for Video
  3. Art Work including rates and banners with discord tags
  4. Minecraft Servers

ALL FREE!!! This is all free

TO Get your work added email me your work stuff [email protected] or discord me YTjr#9794

If you also want to be on the front page there are spaces for rent you are not required to pay anything you just get your stuff uploaded for people to see

The Website Gets Good Views So Far!

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

YTjr

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello, there is a new website out called YTjrpromotions where they promote your content you make for FREE!

They Promote your
Discord Servers
YouTube channel and Cost you charge to make a Video
Art Work/Graphic design including your cost and banners with discord tags
And last but not lease your Minecraft Servers

Check out there website- http://ytjrpromotions.site/

Contact YTjr#9794 on discord or email [email protected] to get your work up now!

TheMork

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch. Was a quick and easy process regarding communication and implementation of the ad. If anyone wants their ad up on a website for free, then feel free to contact YT.

Niffauw

BigDic Member
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! great site!

Jaxys

Transaction Restricted
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch. Was a quick and easy process regarding communication and implementation of the ad. If anyone wants their ad up on a website for free, then feel free to contact YT!

YTjr

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Adding more work at 10PM dm to be added[DOUBLEPOST=1545602633][/DOUBLEPOST].[DOUBLEPOST=1545602728][/DOUBLEPOST]ADDING YOUR WORK IS FREE!!!!

Last edited:

Blood

Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
No offense but the website is poorly designed and does not appear to be professional. Every good thing starts somewhere and becomes successful through improvement so there would be no point in me trashing it without telling you what I think needs to be improved. (Hopefully you don't take the criticism personally. I'm trying to help you out)

• At first, I liked the design when you first look at the home page but when you scroll down, it gets quite ugly. The fonts are ugly and don't match with the fonts used above. The CSS is inconsistent and the boxes stretching from one end of the screen to the other isn't very appealing. You should also read over your grammar. "Place a Ad Here!" should say "Place an ad here!" but would sound better to say "Place your ad here!" if you are targeting that messages towards potential advertisers. "All Ads are paid for with Paypal with a Strict NO REFUND polity" should say "All ads are to be paid for through PayPal. We have a strict no refund policy."
  • Secondly, I noticed you don't have a favicon. You can find a simple vector from Google Images that represents the goal of your website, make sure it is free to use and put it to use so we don't have to see that default blank favicon. You should also force HTTPS to make your visitors feel secure using your site.
  • Overall, I would read over your grammar and fix up the design so it looks more consistent and professional.

Also, how much traffic does the site get? How much growth would an advertiser be expected to get?

YTjr

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Just completed a job order came from my website thanks for all the support and growth I have seen on my site happy holidays[DOUBLEPOST=1545869044][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for this I don’t take criticism personally everyone is free to speak. I will take your recommendations into consideration. Since the relaunch we have passed more than 288 new user and have been getting 20 new users every 3 hours

Last edited:

Blood

Deactivated
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Thanks for this I don’t take criticism personally everyone is free to speak. I will take your recommendations into consideration. Since the relaunch we have passed more than 288 new user and have been getting 20 new users every 3 hours
Traffic sounds pretty solid :eek: Good work, keep it up

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.