MC-Market is now BuiltByBit. Read more

[FREE] Ping When BTC Confirmed | Crypto Checker Discord Bot

Zyger

Middleman
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Crypto Checker Discord Bot

Having to constantly refresh pages to check if your bitcoin transaction has confirmed can be a hassle. By using this bot, you will no longer need to do that, as it will ping you when your bitcoin transactions confirm.

You can invite the bot to your server by clicking here.

Transaction Hash:
You will need to enter the hash of your transaction if you're using the check command.

To get it, you will need to search for your bitcoin address on https://www.blockchain.com/, then click the hash link, and then click the clipboard icon to the right of the hash to copy it.

You can also use the transaction link if it ends with the transaction hash, e.g. https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/e5f7c43581846e6df33abe97e52a73b454cefb111123cab18f69d15cd603a5b7

Check Command:
>check (transaction hash) [confirmations]

You will be pinged in the same channel when your bitcoin transaction reaches your chosen number of confirmations. If you have not entered a number, it will default to 1 confirmation, which in most cases is enough.

wZQyHol.png

Subscribe Command:
>subscribe (address)

You will be dmed when your bitcoin address receives a new confirmed transaction.

nF7pq0P.png

OyGZB31.png

There are many other commands, such as showing your pending transactions, converting currency, the current price of bitcoin, and more. You can check these by typing the >help command.

Please keep this bot running by donating bitcoin to 1CryptoAvYxCzEcXj9i5PCzMsMDK2KQ7fZ.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for this bot.

Type
Offering
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Zyger

Middleman
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Is there a way to just have the bot as your friend on discord and have it message you the amount of crypto you sent and when it confirms?
Nah you can't add bots as friends, you've gotta have a mutual server with them. It would be hard to tell the actual amount sent as some wallets combine multiple payments into the one transaction

Brock

I operate both Versed and The Vault
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
does this support Exodus BTC?

Influxes

Reactions
Resources
Really nice tool. I suggest you add a feature to show all the recent transactions to and from a wallet address. It would be a cool command to have.

Scrizon

Doing me worry bout urself
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Thats cool, does it work for Coinbase?

flyingpig

Reactions
Resources
Nice bot. Did you had a chance to implement a feature where you provide a wallet address and it confirms when a transaction has landed in it ?

tiehm

Developer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Just out of interested, are you just doing interval requests or use some kind of websocket service. I am doing a project where I made my own BTC API as I did not find many good websocket services and wonder if there might be any I never heard of!

Zyger

Middleman
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Just out of interested, are you just doing interval requests or use some kind of websocket service. I am doing a project where I made my own BTC API as I did not find many good websocket services and wonder if there might be any I never heard of!
Interval, websockets aren't that reliable for long periods of time

tiehm

Developer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Interval, websockets aren't that reliable for long periods of time
Yeah that was my experience too, mostly with blockchain.com's websocket. If you ever plan on doing this transaction watching on a bigger scale I would suggest your own API :p Makes life 10x easier!

Good luck with your bot!

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.