[FREE] Writing Services | Staff Guides, Rules Page, Appeals, etc.

Status
This thread has been locked.

Nikoshka

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi there!

My username is Nikoshka and I'm offering free writing services for Minecraft documents such as rules, staff documents, punishment appeal information, staff applications, or anything else you may need. I'm doing this in order to build some reputation on Minecraft Market. Please friend request me on Discord and send a message if you are interested: Nikoshka#0001.

To those wondering about my experiences of writing staff documents: 1) I have been a server owner (and still am) whose main duty was/is to write up documents such as staff rules, 2) I used to be a moderator on Cubecraft (10, 000 concurrent players at the time) where my staff application was accepted. As part of Cubecraft, I was also involved in the helper recruitment team so I am familiar with what recruiters look for in staff applications. I also looked over appeals so am familiar with the type of appeals staff members accept/deny.

I do not have a portfolio at the moment, however, here is an example of my writing skills: https://forums.arcadelia.net/index.php?threads/open-helper-applications.2/

For proof that I was a staff member on Cubecraft, please see the November 2016 section in THIS thread.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

madsiv

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey there, do you write stories too? :)
I'm starting a new server up, with a medival story behind it.
But haven't made the story for it yet, maybe you can do it?

Nikoshka

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey there, do you write stories too? :)
I'm starting a new server up, with a medival story behind it.
But haven't made the story for it yet, maybe you can do it?

Hey. This depends on how long you'd like the story to be.
Contact me via Discord: Nikoshka#0001

Last edited:

Fury

Server Owner | Manager
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch!!! Amazing Writer! Would Recommend

pol_vallverdu

Student + Developer and Content Creator
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, one of the best on mcm, really profesional and always connected. Made me a ToS really fast and he added the thing I needed.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.