[H] BTC [W] $137 USD PP - Need To Buy Owl

Doge

Long Dogs
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
So I’m in Denmark with Zylendia right now and I saw this really cool owl that I want to buy but I didn’t bring enough cash with me to fully pay and have enough for other things here.

But anyway, I am selling $137 USD of Bitcoin at 20%

Only selling to reputable members, may sell to multiple people, but not for less than $50 at a time.

Now is such a shitty time to sell for me because BTC’s value is way too low (although it is rising again) but I NEED this owl, so someone please buy ASAP.

Last edited:

Ksg

Entrepreneur
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm sorry but i'm not really into the bitcoin etc system of what your offering, but how much do you need in terms of $$ pp cause i might be happy to lend you like $100-200+ just out of generosity

Doge

Long Dogs
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
(Didn't mean to trash or anything, just wondering)

Oof, I live in Denmark :p

Where in Denmark are you? - If I may ask :D

In @Cate’s living room! But for real: I don’t want to state the exact city, but we’re in southern Denmark.
Post a picture of the owl

Don’t have a pic, but Zylendia and I can assure you that I am actually buying an owl and that I will deliver and post a pic with some writing or something to show it’s my owl.[DOUBLEPOST=1529013274][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry but i'm not really into the bitcoin etc system of what your offering, but how much do you need in terms of $$ pp cause i might be happy to lend you like $100-200+ just out of generosity

I appreciate the kind offer, but I have it reserved for a week so I should have no problem finding a buyer. Thanks again though!

Last edited:

ash is our purest form
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
So I’m in Denmark with Zylendia right now and I saw this really cool owl that I want to buy but I didn’t bring enough cash with me to fully pay and have enough for other things here.

But anyway, I am selling $250 USD of Bitcoin at 20% so $300 PP for $250 USD BTC

Only selling to reputable members, may sell to multiple people, but not for less than $50 at a time.

Now is such a shitty time to sell for me because BTC’s value is way too low (although it is rising again) but I NEED this owl, so someone please buy ASAP.
How much for $50 of BTC?

Doge

Long Dogs
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Sold $80 worth of BTC to Jack for $96

With fees = $88 for me

Now looking to sell $137 of my BTC

Zylendia

They/Them
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Buy low, sell high! ;) Come on people. BTC is down atm, it’ll rise again- This is a good opportunity.

<3