H: Paypal W: BTC $400

NiklasC

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I need to buy like $360-$400 of BTC depending on rate.

I'll go first via paypal friends & family. Please don't even bother contacting me if you don't have some sort of reputation/credibility. And no, I don't care about your YouTube channel or some other forum.

PM me with your discord and I'll contact you. Or you can just PM me and we'll take it from there.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Ilay A

Epic Mineman Trailer dude
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
hes agreeing to go first, and pay with F&F. I wouldn't judge him off his reputation as that's irrelevant because hes going first.
You can chargeback F&F from what I have been told.

He was also accused of wasting time by not showing proof of his balance, so doubt that.

NiklasC

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You can chargeback F&F from what I have been told.

He was also accused of wasting time by not showing proof of his balance, so doubt that.
You are the most ignorant, stupid & retarded motherfucker I've ever witnessed in my life.

Nobody ever accused me of wasting time by not showing proof of my balance, I have only been requested to show PoF ONCE, and I did that. Actually, OTHERS have neglected to provide me with proof of funds, (3 didn't provide anything, 2 provided a screenshot, but did not want to give me their BTC adress so I can validate it in the blockchain network, and well 1 I was wrong about. The rest, are likely scammers, or less likely - retarded).

And no, you can not chargeback F&F unless it was unauthorized, and this is very hard to prove, resulting in roughly 1% of these chargebacks going through.

Now kindly, get the fuck outa my thread, kid.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evading (caze)

Ilay A

Epic Mineman Trailer dude
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
most ignorant, stupid & retarded motherfucker I've ever witnessed in my life.
Alright then, just saying it's a pretty big transaction all at once for someone with a pretty broken rep status. try to split it, no reason to be rude.

NiklasC

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Alright then, just saying it's a pretty big transaction all at once for someone with a pretty broken rep status. try to split it, no reason to be rude.
How would splitting it help? Lmao

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evading (caze)
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.