Status
This thread has been locked.

Hexudos

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
00ueh0M.png

WHAT IS THIS SERVER?
This is a custom-coded factions server which includes many unique features such as: custom enchants, bosses, crates and much more. We also offer a unique spawn and warzone. 'Hexudos' was a project which i began years ago. However, it was poorly looked after due to me being busy with school so i've decided to finally hand over the network to someone who has more time on their hands, i believe this server truly has alot of potential but it can't be achieved with my schedule.

FEATURES:

Custom Enchants

• This plugin is very similar to TreasureWars enchantments, works the same way. There are over 17 unique enchantments all which have been tested and works 100%. There are also features such as 'Slots'; 'Slot Infusers' 'Luck Dust' etc.. - The plugin can be tested out on: HEXUDOS.COM
Wandering Champions
  • This is yet another custom plugin of the server, the plugins has 3 bosses: Iron Golem | Wither Skeleton | Zombie Pigmen - Each bosses have special powers and unique abilities making it challenging for PVP. This bosses spawn around Faction Warzones, once wandering around the warzone there is a small chance that the bosses will spawn upon you. Once killed you are able to summon any command or reward to the players who have provided 20% damage or more.
Auction House
  • This has been coded uniquly for it to be suitable for our network, very familiar to ComsicPVP's auction house.
READ: There are also many other plugin confugrations done to the server which are worth hundred of hours of work! If you need more information or support don't hesitate to pm me or add my skype below.

PROOF OF OWNERSHIP

mozTSG4.png

PLUGIN LIST:

cIsbkll.png

BUYCRAFT OWNERSHIP:

JEkLg87.png

WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THIS PURCHASE?
  • DOMAIN 'HEXUDOS.COM'
  • WEBSITE 'HEXUDOS.COM'
  • SERVER HOST 'https://anvilnode.com' - 28 DAYS LEFT!
  • SERVER SETUP
  • BUYCRAFT 'BUY.HEXUDOS.COM'
*BEAR IN MIND*

Although the project is 2 year's old most of it lifespan was spent being turned off, the server recently open 1 and half week ago *EXPLAINS* buycraft stats.

IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA SKYPE: ArdoNinja

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.